Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 18 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skylar came upstairs and went into her parents bedroom. “Mother! Skylar yelled she heard the water running and went into the bathroom and saw Skye in the tube under water. “Mother! Skye yelled

Downstairs~ Luis and Lorenzo came in. “I made you a room down here”Lorenzo said “Thank you Father”Luis said “Mother! Skylar yelled again. “What was that”Lorenzo said “Sound like Skylar upstairs”Luis said “Stay here”Lorenzo said and went upstairs. “Skylar! Lorenzo yelled and went into his bathroom and saw Skye in the tube and pull her out of the tube and put Skye on the bed. “Daddy, I just came in and saw mother in the tube, We need to call for help”Skylar said Lorenzo check Skye and give her CPR. “Skye, Will be okay”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Mother needs help”Skylar said as Skye wake up. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask he put a blanket on her. “Yes, Just tired”Skye said “I will have the maids make you some tea, Just rest my love”Lorenzo said “I will, Skylar why are you here”Skye ask “I just want to check on you mother”Skylar said “Oh”Skye said “Skylar and I will be back”Lorenzo said he was scare and Skylar and Lorenzo went downstairs.

“Daddy, Mother is ahead toward a breakdown, She needs help”Skylar said “What is going on”Luis ask as Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink. “Mother was in the tube, She try to drown herself”Skylar said “No”Luis said “You're mother will be fine, I will take care of her”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You can’t do this on you're own, It’s okay to ask for help , Just please put mother first”Skylar said “Always, I have always put Skye first, I love her”Lorenzo said “I know you do”Skylar said “Please just give me till the morning”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skylar said “Yes, Father”Luis said “Thank you”Lorenzo said he went upstairs. “I’m worry about Daddy”Skylar said “Me too”Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment