Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 19 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was sleeping on the bed when Lorenzo came in and sit on the bed. “Oh Skye, Are you really head toward a breakdown, I can’t lose you”Lorenzo said he got up and chance and lay down next to Skye. “Oh Skye, What I’m going to do”Lorenzo said he touch Skye hair.

On the docks~Skylar was sitting on the bench crying when Alan came by. “Skylar, What is it”Alan ask “It’s just everything, Why can’t we be happy, What if Genevieve doesn’t come out of this again”Skylar said Alan hug Skylar, “I know it’s been a hell of a year but it’s going to be okay, Genevieve will wake up from this”Alan said “I hope so”Skylar said “Me too, How is Skye, I was just on my way to see her”Alan said “Oh Mother went to bed early, She was tired”Skylar said “Yes, It’s been a long day”Alan said “Yes it has”Skylar said

General Hospital~ Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed still in a comatose when Alexander came in. “I do love you Genevieve, That hasn’t chance, I promise and I have let go of the past, But I’m not the same Alexander you love”Alexander said and kiss Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment