Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 20 (Skyelo)



The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were lay in bed Lorenzo was looking at Skye who just open her eyes. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, How are you”Lorenzo said “Okay”Skye said “Skye, Do you remember what happened last night”Lorenzo ask Skye just look at Lorenzo, “Skye look at me”Lorenzo said he touch Skye face. “Skye if you're head toward a breakdown let me know, I want to help you , I know you miss Lila Rae, I miss her too”Lorenzo said “I’m not ahead toward a breakdown”Skye said “Then why did you try to drown yourself”Lorenzo said Skye got up and put on her robe and Lorenzo got up and put on his robe. “Skye, Please if you need help we can get you help, Don’t push me away”Lorenzo said he pull Skye into his arms. “I just want my baby back! Skye yelled and cried. “I know, I want Lila Rae back to but we have a lot to live for”Lorenzo said “We sure get ready to leave for the hospital,I want to check on Genevieve”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m fine”Skye said she went to get dress. Lorenzo wasn’t sure what to do.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was still in a comatose state when Alan came in and look at Genevieve.. “Oh Genevieve, Please wake up, Skye can’t handle this”Alan said as Skylar came by. “Daddy call you about mother, Thank god”Skylar said “Skylar, What is going on, Is this why you were crying last night”Alan ask “Oh great, Daddy didn’t tell you”Skylar said “Skylar, If this is about my daughter I have a right to know”Alan said “You're right, Let’s go and talk”Skylar said they went into the hallway.

“So what is it”Alan ask “Last night I went to check on mother and I found her in the tube drown”Skylar said “No”Alan said “I told Daddy that mother needs help but he didn’t want to hear it”Skylar said “What did Lorenzo say”Alan ask “Daddy will put mother first, He love my mother, It’s just”Skylar said “I know, We will make sure Skye gets help”Alan said “Yes”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment