Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 25 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was having some tea when Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother, Would you like some tea”Skye ask “Sure”Rae ask Skye pour the tea, “Mother, Why are you here”Skye ask she give Rae the cup. “I’m going to be honest , Skye I ‘m worry about you, I don’t know the pain you're going through but I want to help”Rae said “Oh Mother, You're not the only one who is scare and I talk to Lorenzo , We our going to talk to Dr Collins and I’m going by myself too”Skye said “Good’ Rae said “I just don’t want to forget Lila Rae”Skye said “Never”Rae said “She was a great daughter , We were best friends too when she got older, I love how we work together”Skye said “Yes, I’m glad you and Lila Rae were close”Rae said “Yeah, Skylar and I are too, I want to get close to Genevieve”Skye said “Skye right now you need to deal with this”Rae said “You're right”Skye said as Edward came in. “Grandfather, Why are you here”Skye ask “I just want to see how you are doing, I heard Genevieve is awake”Edward said “Yes, I guess the coma made my daughter weak”Skye said “It does make you a different person”Rae said “Yes”Skye said “Well I sure go, Skye you take care and if you need anything”Rae said “Thanks Mother”Skye said “Edward”Rae said “Rae, I’m sorry about the past and what I did to you and Skye”Edward said “I do believe you”Rae said and left. “Skye, How are you doing”Edward ask “I’m taking it one day at a time”Skye said “Skye, You know you can live with me and the mansion, You're a Quartermaine”Edward said “I know but my house is with my husband, I know you don’t like Lorenzo but his a great husband to me,Lorenzo love me”Skye said “Their is something I need to tell you”Edward said as John and Laurel came in with the nanny. “Mother”John said “Edward, I want you to meet Laurel and John, This is you're Great-Grandfather Edward”Skye said “Nice to meet you both”Edward said “You too”John said The nanny took the twins upstairs. “So Lorenzo and you have young twins”Edward ask “The twins father is Ja, We slept together when Lorenzo was in jail, It was the worst time in our life but I’m glad I had the twins”Skye said “Where is Jax”Edward ask “He moved to London, I sure go check on the twins , Thanks for coming”Skye said “You're welcome”Edward said Skye went upstairs as Lorenzo came in. “Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “You're safe for now”Edward said and left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Skylar and Genevieve were having lunch together. “So any news to tell me”Genevieve ask “Yes, I saw Luis on a date with Dr Lucas Jones”Skylar said “Wow, I’m glad Luis found someone”Genevieve said “Me too”Skylar said Genevieve was getting tired. “I sure go and let you rest”Skylar said “Skylar”Genevieve said “No you need to rest”Skylar said “Alright, Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Skylar said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment