Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 29 (Skyelo)~ “Sky falling”



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “No, I’m not”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo said “I hate that Lila Rae is gone! I hate that you could save one of our daughters but not the other! I hate you! I hate that Genevieve keeps beat death! It’s not fair!! Why can’t I just have both my daughters! Skye yelled “I’m sorry, I wish that too, What were you going to do today at Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “I was just going to talk to Genevieve that’s all”Skye said “We sure go see Dr Collin soon”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said as Rae came in. “Mother”Skye said “I want to see you”Rae said “Good , I will make us some tea”Skye said she put her jacket on the chair and left. “Lorenzo, You look worry, What is it”Rae ask “I think my wife is losing her mind”Lorenzo said “Let me talk to Skye”Rae said “I just want to help Skye, I know you don’t like me Rae but I do love Skye”Lorenzo said “I know you do, You have been a great husband to my daughter”Rae said Skye came back with a tray of tea and Rae and Skye sit on the couch.

Lorenzo pull out the knife from Skye jacket pocket and put it in his pocket. “Skye, I will go and let you visiting with you're mother”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said he kiss Skye goodbye and left. “Skye, What is it, Talk to me”Rae ask “I miss Lila Rae like crazy and I’m so angry that Genevieve is alive and not my Lila Rae! I do love both my daughters I do! It’s just not fair! Skye yelled and cry into Rae arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment