Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 31 (Skyelo)~ “Sky falling”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Rae and Skye were sitting on the couch and Rae was holding Skye in her arms. “Skye, You need to take care of yourself, You need to get some help and I don’t think you sure go to the hotel opening tonight”Rae said “I have to it’s a big night for the Quartermaine”Skye said “Yes but they will understand, You need to rest and take care of yourself, Skye you can talk to me, But you sure also see Dr Collins”Rae said “No, I just want to talk to you”Skye said “Alright, I will help you but you also need to work through this with Lorenzo, You both our grieving for you're daughter “Rae said “I know”Skye said “Do you blame Lorenzo for not saying Lila Rae, Like he save Genevieve”Rae ask as Lorenzo came in. “Do you Skye, Do you blame me”Lorenzo ask Skye got up and look at Lorenzo, “Yes! You failed me this time! Lorenzo I want a divorce”Skye said “No! I’m not giving up on us , You're just grieving right now, We both are and We need each other you can’t push me away”Lorenzo said “I want a divorce and I will get one, I don’t love you anymore Lorenzo”Skye said as she wasn’t looking at him. “If you don’t love me then look at me and say it”Lorenzo said he pull Skye into his arms. “I don’t love you”Skye said and went upstairs. “Lorenzo, Just give Skye time”Rae said “I’m not giving Skye a divorce , She doesn’t want this”Lorenzo said “No she doesn’t, She just wants Lila Rae”Rae said “I want her too, I loved Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I know you do”Rae said “Thank you for helping Skye”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Rae said and left.

Skye was upstairs looking at Lila Rae bedroom that she share grow up in when Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I want to leave this room just the way it is”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said “Can I have the house”Skye ask Lorenzo pull Skye arm. “No divorce, That’s not what you want”Lorenzo said “No ! I want our Lila Rae! Skye yelled into Lorenzo arm. “I want her too”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment