Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 30 (Skyelo)



On the docks~Genevieve was sitting on the bench eating some ice cream and thinking about what happened with her and Skye the look on Skye eye Genevieve could tell that Skye hate that Genevieve was alive and not Lila Rae when Victor came by. “Genevieve, I’m glad you're okay”Victor said Genevieve got up. “Victor, Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Victor said he touch Genevieve hair. “You're so beautiful, Oh Genevieve , I hate that I lose you”Victor said they share a kiss. “Oh Victor, You're sure a great kisser”Genevieve said “Thank you, I wish you pick me”Victor said “I know,You need to move on”Genevieve said “It’s too hard”Victor said they share another kiss as Lorenzo came by. “Get you're hands off my daughter”Lorenzo said Genevieve and Victor pull away. “Daddy”Genevieve said “You're a married woman kissing you're brother in law”Lorenzo said Genevieve got in the middle of Lorenzo and Victor.”Daddy, This is between Victor and I”Genevieve said she was start to remember what happened that day on the docks and Lorenzo could tell. “Genevieve is right”Victor said “I think it’s best if you leave”Lorenzo said “Victor”Genevieve said “I’m fine, Are you okay”Victor ask “Yes”Genevieve said Victor left. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I remember what happened that day, We had a fight and then I left and I came back to see you here and a man point a gun at you, I try to stop it”Genevieve said “Yes, Never again come between a man point a gun at me, I can handle myself”Lorenzo said “Alright, Is he gone”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m worry about Mother, She needs help, She scare me today”Genevieve said “I will take care of you're mother”Lorenzo said they share a hug. “Skye scare me too”Lorenzo said “Mother, Just needs to talk to someone”Genevieve said “I know, She talking to Rae now”Lorenzo said “Good”Genevieve said “I will see you later at the party”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment