Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 32 (Skyelo)




At The Quartermaine~ Edward was in the den holding a picture of Lila. “Tonight, Is a big night for us, We our opening a new hotel and take back this town, Oh Lila, Our Granddaughter Lila Rae is with you, Take care of her, I’m worry about Skye”Edward said as Rae came in. “Rae”Edward said “I’m here to see Alan, About our daughter the one you stole”Rae said “I’m sorry about what I did to you Rae, I just didn’t want Alan life to be ruin by a child that young”Edward said “We can’t chance the past, Can we”Rae ask “No but we can make it right, I do love Skye, I wish she wasn’t married to Lorenzo and Lila Rae was alive”Edward said “ I never like Skye with Lorenzo because of his work but he love my daughter and is a great father”Rae said “Yeah”Edward said “I do wish Lila Rae was here”Rae said “Me too”Edward said as Alan came in. “What is going on”Alan ask “We were just talking, I will let you both talk”Edward said and left. “Rae, What is it”Alan ask “I’m worry about Skye, She ahead toward a breakdown'Rae said
 “No, Rae , I could not save Our Granddaughter but I will save her mother”Alan said he took Rae hand. “We both will”Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye was looking outside and thought she saw a young Lila Rae playing outside and went outside. “Lila Rae”Skye said she went by Laurel. “Mother, It’s me Laurel”she said “OH Laurel”Skye said “Mother, Are you okay”Laurel ask “Yes”Skye said as Lorenzo came out. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, Laurel it’s time to go in and get clean up for dinner”Skye said “Yes Mother”Laurel said she went inside. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I need help , I thought Laurel was Lila Rae”Skye said Lorenzo hug Skye. “We will get you help”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment