Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 50- “Be careful what you wish for”


The next day~
At Caprice~ Bedroom~ Caprice was still in bed when Skye came in and lay on the bed with her. “Oh Honey let me help you”Skye said she wipe Caprice tears. “Mother even though Alistair and I had our problems I love him”Caprice said “I know you did, I’m sorry somehow you will get through this”Skye said “I sure get out of bed there a lot to do, Plan the funeral , Pick up the boys from the airport and Alistair will reading and find a new house”Caprice said “You don’t have to do it yourself”Skye said “It’s time I was the strong one now Alistair always was the strong one”Caprice said She got out of bed and Skye to. “Why don't we have some tea Skye ask “Sure Caprice said they went downstairs. “Mrs.Cassadine can I get you anything”Meg ask “Yes some tea for my mother and I”Caprice said the doorbell rang . “I’ll get it Caprice said she open the door. “It was Alexis. “Alexis why are you here”Caprice ask “I have more information about the car cash it seems that Stavros was driving behind Alistair car and hit his. “Oh my god”Caprice said “Why”Skye ask “To get Caprice Stavros things he's in love with her”Alexis said “You better get this maniac behind bars he better not hurt my daughter anymore! Skye yelled “I will make him pay trust me”Alexis said “I sure get ready there a lot to do”Caprice said “You haven’t had your tea or breakfast yet”Skye said “I will be fine mother”Caprice said she went upstairs. “Oh Alexis I’m scare for my daughter”Skye said “Me too for all of us”Alexis said

At the Quartermaine hotel~ A room~ Courtney wake up to find AJ in her bed. “Oh no what did I do”Courtney ask “We both were drunk last night”AJ said “Yes it was a mistake”Courtney said “Yes I love my wife”AJ said “I hate you but I was dealing with losing my son”Courtney said “Liz can’t know about this”AJ said “She will not”Courtney said

At Nikolas gravestone~ Emily was there. “Oh Nikolas your son is now with you and Stefan this is all a mess I love you and I miss you and Paige loses her baby I’m scared for her I feel so lost without you I want to be with you”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment