Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 83



At General Hospital~ Alan just came out of a meeting when Monica came by. “What is it, You look worry”Monica ask “The hospital is having financial crisis we need to either make some cuts or raise some money ’Alan said “What about a fundraise”Monica ask “Yes that would work but who would do it, My plate is full right now”Alan said “Well I do know about fundraiser “Monica said “Let me ask the board”Alan said “Thanks I need something to do”Monica said “I know”Alan said

At Barbara Jean/Skylar~ Lucas and Alan Jr were over. “Are you sure you want to stay with Skylar”Lucas ask “Yes I love him”Barbara Jean said “What if goes to jail”Alan Jr ask “I will wait for him I know in my heart that Skylar is not guilty”Barbara Jean said “We will support you”Alan Jr said “Yes”Lucas said

At Sara~ Lydia and AJ came in. “Sara how are you we haven’t seen you in a while”Lydia ask “I’m fine it’s a great day”Sara said “Why are you so happy”AJ ask “Didn’t you hear, Skylar has been arrest for murder “Sara said “Sara his you're cousin I know you want Spencer and Calliope to pay but you're cousin are innocent and it will not bring either of your parents back”AJ said “AJ is right we been here at first when we loss your mother but it will not bring it back or easy your pain ’Lydia said “You're not alone in this”AJ said “Thank you”Sara said

On the Docks~

~ Calliope was where when Adela came by. “Just great”Calliope said “So you're son is just like all his parents a murder how does it feel! Adela yelled “My son didn’t kill anyone”Calliope said “It’s up to the justice system”Adela said “Why don’t you just leave town no one will miss you”Calliope said “But Spencer”Adela said Calliope slap her and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment