Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 38

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 38”

At The Courthouse-Rae was inside with Alexis as Skye Came in with her children and went by Rae.”Mother,Do you regret this”Yes”Would you do things different “No”I wish you didn’t do this “Did I lose you”We never really had a relationship anyway “As Monica and Tracy and Alan and AJ and Kevin and Ric Came Into the room as the judge Came Into the room.”I have made my decision “You’re Honor Dr Alan Quartermaine would like to address the court”I will allow it”Alan stood up.”I lose years with my family some members are not here anymore there dead and I don’t remember them,My Father died thinking I was gone! You had no right to do this! No matter what happened I’ll never get it back “Alan sit down as Rae wipes her tears away.”Anyone else want to address the court “No”I sentence Dr Rae Cummings to ten to twenty years in jail,You will also lose you're medical license “I just want to say I’m sorry that I hurt everyone “Rae look at Skye who was having an hard time as the officer Came by and took Rae away.


Skye went into the hallway and lean towards the wall as AJ Came by,”Skye “I really want a drink”As Lorenzo Came by,”Skye “I need to go to a meeting “I’ll take you”Skye,If you need anything call me”I will”Skye left as Genevieve and Lila Rae Came by.”Is Mother okay”Yes,Let’s go home “


Tracy was outside of the courthouse when Ned Came by.”I know what you’re up to,Don’t do it”She took Alan from us! “Yes and now she paying “Ned took his mother hands.


At Nikolas-Nikolas was sneaky Jax out of the house when Spencer saw him and was upset.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment