Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 39

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 39”

At General Hospital-Skye and AJ went into a AA meeting,” My name is Skye Quartermaine Alcazar I’m an alcoholic and it’s been one hell of a year for my family, I did slip once” Whatever is going on you cannot fix with a drink “Yes I know that it’s just hard I just watched my mother go to jail, We thought our father was dead my mother decided when she found him to keep him from his family, She ruin any relationship we may have, I’m not going to be a mother like her “How about you” I’m AJ Quartermaine, I haven’t drink and my only son died I didn’t get to raise him and his mother and I have a complicated relationship but we ended up sleeping together and our having another son, It wouldn’t replace the one we lose” We’ll we are finishing for the day”


In the hallway-Elizabeth was working when a paramedics came in holding a baby.”Nurse Webber, We found this baby at the firehouse “I’ll take the baby “He Give it to Elizabeth as Skye and AJ came by.”Who’s baby is this “I don’t know she was found at the firehouse “What will happen to her” In a few weeks she be put up for adoption “Does she have to stay here now” Yes” Elizabeth left with the baby.”I want to adopt that baby “Skye “


At a plane-A woman was on it ahead to London.”I’m going back home, I sure of never left but I did the right thing “


At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo was working when Johnny Came Into the room.”Johnny Zacchara, Why are you here “Why don’t we work together? We could own this town” As Julian Came Into the room.”Why Sure I Work with all of you? I could owe this town myself! 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment