Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter of the heart Part 1 ch 1

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 1”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was rocking her granddaughter who was almost a year now.”Oh Morgan Lila, Soon we will have another little girl in the house “As Genevieve Came Into the room she was worried about her mother trying to adopt the baby who still was in the hospital.”Mother “Genevieve, How are your studies going”Genevieve had agree with her parents on take a class at the community school to get caught up from what she missed.”Great, I miss my daughter “Genevieve took her daughter from Skye.”She miss you too,Well I’m glad you’re here I have some errands “Skye left the house as Lorenzo came into the room.”Daddy,I’m worrying about mother and this baby what if the mother wants her back “I’ll take care of it”You wouldn’t kill the mother “No,I’m going to make sure this is what she wants,Your Mother has always wanted more children “Oh”How’s school “Good”I’m glad you went back,You’re too smart to throw it away ‘Yes Daddy “Genevieve went upstairs.


At Lucy office-Lucy and Erica we’re working on there new makeup company.”We Need to pick out a name “As Maxie Came Into the office.”I’m sorry that I’m late “It’s okay we are going over the name for the makeup company this one is for the younger woman, Something that say young “How about elegant “I like that “Me too”Now we need a model”


At Tea law office-Tea and Skye were talking.”So when can I adopt the baby”I done the legal work it’s up to the social worker who will want to come and check you’re place”What about Lorenzo work? Well that hurt our chances “It could “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment