Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 10

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 10”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo were in bed they just had sex.”Oh Lorenzo I love you” I love you too” I’m glad we work all our problems out” Me too, I sure check Oh John” Skye put on her robe as she got up and left the room as Lorenzo got up and put on his robe and went downstairs and pour himself a drink as his cellphone rang “Lorenzo Alcazar, No” Lorenzo yelled he hang up the phone as Skye came into the room.”Lorenzo “He looks at Skye and touches her face.”Skye, They been an accident “Lila Rae? Genevieve ? “Alistair and Genevieve there was a massive pile up “No! I can’t lose our daughter again “Let’s Get dress and go “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re in the den. Ned was going over paperwork for ELQ when his phone rang .”Monica, No we will be right there” Ned hung up the phone.”What’s wrong ‘There was a car accident “No, Who is it” AJ is one of the victims “No! Carly is with him”Yes”Let’s go”They left the house.


At Carly’s-Bobbie was reading a magazine when her cell phone rang it was about the car accident.``No!  She hung up the phone and Bobbie went upstairs and went into Josslyn's room who was having fun with Lila Rae.”Bobbie,What is it”Girls,I have some bad news “What! “There was a car accident “No! My mother “Yes AJ and Carly were Hurt I don’t know who else it was a massive pile up “No,Let’s go”They left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment