Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 36

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 36”

 Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was rocking Morgan Lila she was crying and wasn’t take the bottles when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve, Why is the baby crying “She wouldn’t take the bottle I can’t breastfeeding her because of the surgery “Let me try” Lorenzo took Morgan Lila and the bottle and she took it.”How did you do that” I have my ways” Thanks Daddy “Lorenzo Give the baby back to Genevieve and they went upstairs.


Skye was in her bedroom she was having a hard time was she doing the right thing when Lorenzo Came Into the room and close the door.”Lorenzo “Skye went by him.”I didn’t kill him tonight the house was empty “Jax left town” I don’t know but my man is looking for him” Alright “Lorenzo Kiss Skye and they made love.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was on the phone.”Thanks for helping me” Alexis hung up the phone and went back to bed.


Carly's-Carly was looking at a phone of her and Jax and Josslyn.”I hate that it went this far” Carly put the photo away and went to bed.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was in her bathroom throwing up when Genevieve walk In she heard Lila Rae and wanted to make sure she was okay.”Lila Rae, Are you okay “Yes” Lila Rae wash her face.”Why are you throwing up” Just a stomach flu nothing seriously “Alright, I’m going to bed” Genevieve left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment