Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 2

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 2”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Carly were talking about The baby Carly was nine months pregnant.``Carly, I have a prospect for you” What” The gatehouse is empty you and Josslyn could move in there so I could see the baby” I like that idea “As Monica Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I’m moving into the gatehouse “Remember you told me I could use it” Yes, Carly this time we all want to get it right “Yes, This baby will never replace Michael” No” I’ll go get Josslyn “How is she dealing with it” Alright it’s hard sometimes “Carly left.”AJ, I still think you need to draw up some legal papers “I’ll make sure this time my baby doesn’t get take from me” Good “As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lorenzo, Why are you here “I need you to help it’s for Skye, She wants to adopt that baby girl who was abandoned by her mother and I was hoping you could talk to you're friend the judge for Skye, She helps you get ELQ back “For Skye “Thanks it may be a fight because of my work” I’m sure “Lorenzo left.”Mom. Could you do it” Yes” Good, Skye need this”


At The Cassadine office-Alistair was working Nikolas and Spencer decides to give him some share since he is a Cassadine when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Alistair, Can you take a break “He looks up from his desk and saw Genevieve in a sexy dress he came up and kiss her.”Can you take a break “For What” We could have fun on the desk” Oh Genevieve I would love to but I can’t” Oh” Why don’t we have dinner tonight? I’ll pick you up” Alright “Genevieve Kiss Alistair And left.


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”What do you want” I want to know if you heard from Jax” No I haven’t “Why don’t I believe you! You Our Jax best friend “I know he made a mistake and I’m sorry about Josslyn and John but do you want him dead” He was going to take my daughter from me, Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment