Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 4

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 4”

At The Courthouse-Judge Walters office -Monica was talking to him.”I’m glad that Alan is back” Thanks I do want to remain friends “Me too, So what can I do for you” My stepdaughter Skye want to adopt a baby who was abandoned by her mother she at the Hospital now just waiting for a family “This is the last favor” Alright, Thanks to you Monica left


At General Hospital-Dr Collins office Alan was having therapy he was trying to deal with everything so he could get his life back.”Are you still angry about what happened “Yes I’m, I miss years with my family my grandson Michael “I understand but you cannot go back “No, Do you know why she did it” I believe that Rae still love you in her way” This doesn’t love” How are you and Monica doing” We are doing wonderful “That’s good “She looks at me and it love”


At Scotty/Bobbie-Scotty was walking around when Bobbie Came home,” Scotty, What’s going on you look worrying” I’m “Bobbie went by Scotty.”I have cancer it’s bad” No, What kind of cancer” Pancreases cancer stage 4” No that’s not good you need to tell you're daughters, Do you know where Serena is” Yes I’ll call her “Good, I’m going to help you through it” Thanks “Scotty left and Bobbie was worrying about her husband.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment