Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 9

“Matter Of The Hearts ch 9”

At Tea/Ric-Tea was having a drink of wine when Ric Came Into the room,” Tea, What’s wrong” I just learned that my father is alive! He never wanted me he sent me away because I was a girl and his alive”I know what it feels like to be rejected by a father “Yes you do”I hope our son never feels that way “He wouldn’t,Tea you don’t need him ,You have me and our son”Yes,I do”


At Manuel-Manuel was on the phone,”I’m working on getting it ready for you don’t worry I have never let you down “


At The Opera Theatre-Genevieve and Alistair we’re watching it and having a nice time.Alistair lean towards Genevieve.”Let’s Get out of here “They left the theater and went into a car.


At Carly’s-Bobbie was with Josslyn.”Grandmother you don’t have to babysit me” I’m not, I love you Josslyn “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Jocelyn, It’s Lila Rae “I brought some junk food and I thought we could hang out , I also brought some books for you they are in Braille “Oh Lila Rae,Thanks “You’re Welcome “They went upstairs.


Monica was walking she need to clear her head when she Came by a massive pile up car accident. “No”Monica call for help.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment