Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 3

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 3”

At General Hospital-Skye was with John who was having physical therapy and hated it he wanted to walk and try and fell.”John “Skye went to help him.”Don’t” The physical therapy help him into his wheelchair.”I know you want to walk again but you can’t push yourself “I just hate it! Well, I ever walk again “No, I’m sorry we are done for the day” Thanks “Skye pushes John Into the hallway as Elizabeth Came by.”Elizabeth, How is the baby “She doing okay, Why” I want to adopt her” Really “Yes we are working on it” Good “Thanks “Skye left with John.


Scotty Came Into the hallway.”Why are you here “I have an appointment “Oh” As Dr. Robinson Came by and they went into her office.”Scotty, I have you're test results “How bad is it”


At Lila’s Place-Erica and Lucy we’re having lunch together.”This Hotel is nice” Yes The Quartermaine owe it now again “Oh, So The Quartermaine Are Rich” Yes one of the richest families in town” As a man walks by and Lucy looks at him and went by him.”I’m Lucy Coe, You’re new in town” Yes I’m, David Vickers “Well Welcome to Port Charles “Thanks, I need a new start “What do you do” Many things “David left and Lucy sit back down.”That guy is handsome “Yes “It been a while since I been with an man , Are you married “Yes Jackson is coming here in a few days “Oh that’s nice” Yes his a lawyer “Skye Came in with John and walk by Erica and Lucy table.”Skye Chandler “It’s Skye Quartermaine Alcazar, Erica Kane “It’s good to see you, Is This you're son” Yes this is John”  Nice to meet you “You too “Why are you in town” We are working together “That’s wonderful “Skye, You look happy “I’m, I have a family of my own” Skye push John to a tablet.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment