Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 37

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 37”

At Nikolas-Nikolas was in a room talking to Jax,” Thanks for hiding me” You better leave soon you know that Lorenzo will not give up” Yes I know, I hate that I could never see my children “As Alexis Came Into the room.”Thanks for hiding Jax “I only did it for you, Now What is the plan” To Get Jax out of town” How? Lorenzo probably has men at the airport “That’s where you come in, We need your jet “Alright but that’s it, I want nothing to do with this “Thanks “I’ll make a phone call” Nikolas left as Spencer Came by.”Why are you in that extra room” I was just looking for something that’s all, Let’s go downstairs “Spencer thought he was hiding something?


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone “I want every man out to Find Jax and bring him to the warehouse “Yes sir” As Carly Came Into the room and the man left.”Did you take care of Jax “No by the time I got there he was gone” Jax missing! “Yes, but I’ll find him” As Skye Came Into the room .”Carly” I was just telling Carly that Jax is missing “Yes” Do you both still want him to go” I just don’t want him hurting my children anymore “Me too, He was going to take Josslyn from me “Then I’ll Find him” Lorenzo left.”Carly, How’s the pregnancy “So far good “I Just hope you don’t take this baby from AJ” As long as AJ doesn’t drink I wouldn’t “Carly left.


Skye’s phone rang “Skye Alcazar, I'll be there” Skye hang up the phone as Lorenzo came into the room.”The Court has made their decision about Rae” We will go with you, Skye I know this is hard but you have us to turn to” Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica had just hung up the phone as Tracy Came Into the room.”Monica, What is it” The judge has made the decision “Good, Rae will pay” Yes she will” Monica left as Tracy pick up the phone.”I need your help “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment