Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 32

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 32”

At The courthouse-Rae and Alexis, we’re talking.”Alexis, Should I Plead guilty” As Monica and Tracy and AJ and Ned and Skye Came Into the room.”Yes! We know you took Alan from us! It was the only way Alan would love you by lying “Monica “Ric Came Into the room as the judge Came Into the room and everyone stood up.


“The State of New York vs Dr. Rae Cummings on kidnapped Dr. Alan Quartermaine, How do you plea” Rae look at Skye as Kevin Came Into the room and Rae went back to look at the judge.”I plead guilty you're honor I’m sorry “Mr. Lansing Do you have any witness “Yes the state would like to call Skye Quartermaine Alcazar “Skye was in shock and took the stand,” Did you Find Alan in London “Yes” How did you figure out that it was Rae who took him” Alan though his name was James Cummings it wasn’t hard to figure out “Thanks “Alexis got up.”All this time you lived in London and saw Rae but you never know about Alan! “Yes, I never went to Rae house “Do you think you’re mother needs mental help or jail time “I don’t know it’s hard on me she my mother but what she did to my father and my other family is horrible “I’m done” Skye got up,” I have a witness to call” Go ahead “I call Dr. Kevin Collins to the stand “Kevin got to swear in.” Dr. Collins,Do you think Rae is mentally unstable “Yes” Do you as a professor doctor think Rae needs jail time or medical help “Medical help ,I’m sorry yes what she did is wrong “Thanks”


Rae got up.”I would like to say something “Go ahead “I’m sorry about what I did I hate that I hurt a lot of people especially my daughter,I love you Skye”


Ric stood up.”The state is asking for 10 to 20 years in jail”I will make my decision in the morning “Rae look at Skye and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment