Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3. CH 40

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 40”

At The Park-Lila Rae and Spencer, we’re walking.”Spencer, Are you okay you seem distracted “It’s Just Work That’s all” Oh. Can I help you” No, Let’s go have a nice lunch “they left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye Came home to Find flowers all over the room as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Wow! Their beautiful “Yes must be from you're father “Skye looks at the card .”They are not for me” Skye give the card to Genevieve.”Alistair “Yes, Genevieve do you like him” I never meet anyone like him. I don’t know much about him” Just be careful “I will, I want to try to let go of the past I was lucky to have three parents who love me, Brenda never hurts me physical “You’re right “I also understand why you hurt her if anyone hurt my daughter I would kill them too” Skye hug her daughter as Lorenzo came into the room.”Who’s a flower “Mine, I’ll go put some upstairs “Genevieve took the flowers upstairs.”Skye, Why did you want me to come home “I went to an AA meeting and I saw this baby girl she was abandoned, I want to adopt her” Skye “She needs us, I wish we could have a baby of our own” Me too, We need to do this legal “Alright, I’ll have Tea help” Alright “


At General Hospital-The baby was in the nursing room and Elizabeth was looking at her as Kristina Came by.”Who’s baby? We don’t know she was abandoned “Oh that’s sad “Yes. Do you ever want a baby” Not right now my career is going great “Yes “


At The Quartermaine mansion -Alan and Monica we’re talking.”Alan. You did great in court” Thanks I want to get my life back “You will and I’ll help you” Monica Kiss Alan.


At The Park-Genevieve was pushed Morgan Lila in a stroller when Kristina Came by.”Have you ever thought about hosting a talk show “Me! “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment