Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 39~”The night before”



At Victor~Victor came in with Genevieve and Bianca. “You have a nice place here”Bianca said “Thank you, You can pick any room”Victor said Bianca went upstairs. Genevieve went by the bar and pour herself some wine when Victor came and pull Genevieve in. “Let me in”Victor said “I hate that they all hate me but I did what I had to do, I never feel like I belong with them anyway, I was the only one who would stand up to him I was never scare of him grow up and I will not be now”Genevieve said “I know you're not scared of him but it’s okay to be sad over this”Victor said as Bianca came down. “Let’s go show Bianca you're horse”Genevieve said “Sure”Victor said they went outside to the barn.

At the Quartermaine hotel~Lila Rae and Raelyn came into a room. “Mother how can you be upset with Daddy for lose the baby but not upset with Grandfather for what he did to Aunt Skylar when she was in the accident”Raelyn ask “I’m upset to about what happened to Skylar , It killed you're aunt in away and we were so scarce we would lose her”Lila Rae said “Do you think Grandfather and Uncle Luis sure go to jail”Bianca ask “I don’t know, I hate this I do, and I wish you're grandfather and Uncle Luis didn’t do this but I know they did”Lila Rae said “I hate it too”Raelyn said “Have you decision on what to do “Lila Rae ask “Yes and you're going to hate it”Raelyn ask “No I’m not”Lila Rae said “I want to be a lawyer just like Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn said “I’m not surprised you always look up to her”Lila Rae said “I don’t want to be close off like her but I want to be strong like her”Raelyn said “Genevieve was never that close off I think it was Alexander who did that to her”Lila Rae said “Yeah”Raelyn said “I know you will make a great lawyer”Lila Rae said “I hope so”Raelyn said

At Luis Jr cell~Luis Jr was in his cell sleeping and having a nightmare. “Don’t hurt me”Luis Jr yelled Lorenzo who was across in his cell.. “Luis wake up”Lorenzo said Luis Jr wake up. “What is it”Luis Jr ask “You were having a dream”Lorenzo said “I keep dream about what he did to me every since we been lockup”Luis Jr said “I’m sorry son , I guess Genevieve is right my life has hurt each one of my children and now you may go to jail because of me”Lorenzo said “Father I can handle this”Luis Jr said “No you can’t”Lorenzo said the cop came by. “I need to talk to my lawyer”Lorenzo said “I will call him”The cop said

At Skye new house~Skye came in and open up a box and pull out a family picture. “We will never be the same again”Skye said and put the picture down.

At Skylar/Carman~Skylar was having some tea when Carman came in. “Skylar I’m sorry about what happened”Carman said “Genevieve is right it was his fault that I can’t give you a child”Skylar said “I still love you”Carman said “I love you too”Skylar said “Do you want him to go to jail”Carman ask “Yes I do”Skylar said “Me too”Carman said

No comments:

Post a Comment