Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 47

~At the Police station~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr were brought it again with handcuff and Ric was by them. “Take them to their cells”Ric said “Wait”Genevieve said as she came in.”Genevieve you sure be with you're daughter’ Ric said “Bianca is fine, I need to talk to Lorenzo”Genevieve said “Take him to a room”Ric said Lorenzo went into a room. “Genevieve are you sure about this right now you're emotional right now”Ric said “I don’t do emotional”Genevieve said she walk by Luis Jr. “I didn’t know about it”Luis Jr said Genevieve touch her brother face. “I believe you, I hate that you choose this life and I hate that I had to arrest you”Genevieve said “I know”Luis Jr said Genevieve left and went into a room where Lorenzo was. “Did you hire the man that shoot my daughter, Daddy did you do this ! Genevieve yelled “I was never going to kill Bianca I promise you that”Lorenzo said “You're word mean nothing to me “Genevieve said “I will plead guilty for shooting Bianca if you let Luis Jr go”Lorenzo said “That’s why you play with my daughter life! To get Luis out of this! Genevieve yelled “I did what I had to do, You don’t care about Bianca you give her up”Lorenzo yelled “I love my daughter! Genevieve yelled as The mayor came in. “What is going on”The mayor ask “I will plead guilty for shooting my granddaughter if my son goes free”Lorenzo said “You did this to you're own granddaughter”The mayor ask “Family means nothing to my father”Genevieve said “No that’s you”Lorenzo said “Genevieve let’s go talk”The Mayor said “Genevieve to get to the top did you slept with the mayor”Lorenzo ask “No Daddy unlike you I don’t use people to get what I want”Genevieve said and left with the Mayor.

“I’m sorry about this”Genevieve said “If you want to take this deal we can”The mayor said “I do believe my brother sure get a chance his young and I can’t put my daughter life in danger”Genevieve said “I know”The mayor said “Let me talk to my brother first, It will not look good if I do let him out and he does this again”Genevieve said “You're right”The mayor said Luis Jr was in a different room he really didn’t know what Lorenzo was up to. Genevieve came in. “Luis , Lorenzo wants to make a deal he will plead guilty for shooting my daughter if I let you go, Luis if I do let you have this change will you finally leave this life and do something else with you're life, You're so smart”Genevieve said “It will not be easy to leave you know that sis”Luis Jr said “Yes I know, I can help you, Can I trust you with something”Genevieve ask “Yes of course you're my little sister”Luis Jr said “I want to go after Morgan will you help me with the case and I will make sure you're protected”Genevieve said “I sure of know you would go after him next, Yes you have my support and I will help you”Luis Jr said “Don’t make me regret this, Alright I will make a deal with him”Genevieve said “Father his you're father”Luis Jr said “No his not mine father anyone I don’t have one anymore or a mother”Genevieve said “Don’t be mad at Mother she was just in love, You loved Alexander I’m sure you would do anything for him or Victor if you love him”Luis Jr said “I would never put my children in danger”Genevieve said and left.

Lorenzo room~Genevieve came in. “Do we have a deal”Lorenzo ask “Do you promise me you will never touch my daughter again”Genevieve said “The bullet was never going to kill Bianca it was just a warning”Lorenzo said “That suppose to makes it even better! Genevieve yelled “Just tell me do I have a deal”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I will let Luis Jr go, I do hope you love you're new home you will be in jail for a long time we will make sure you don’t escape this time you will be all alone and I hope Skye leave you”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I will let you both talk. Oh you were right Lorenzo did shoot my daughter but it was just a warning to get what he wants”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment