Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 37

~At the Courthouse~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr trial~ “You're honor I call my last witness to the stand Skylar Alcazar Webber”Genevieve said Skylar got up and swear in. “Mrs.Webber what happened the day you were sixteen years old and you got the new car you wanted”Genevieve said “I went driving and I lose control of the car”Skylar said “Were you hurt in the accident”Genevieve ask She hate asking her sister this. “Yes I was”Skylar said “What happened to you”Genevieve ask “I lose so much blood that they had to do a hysterectomy on me even thought I was too young but it was either that or I would die”Skylar said she wipe her tears. “Did you find out what happened to you're brakes”Genevieve ask “Yes someone play with it”Skylar said “Do you know who”Genevieve ask “Yes it was Luis my father brother, Who hate my father””Skylar said “I’m done you're honor”Genevieve said “I have no question for this witness”Peter said “Are you done with all you're witness Ms. Quartermaine”The judge ask “ Yes you're honor”Genevieve said “Yes you're honor”Peter said “Are you both ready for closing statements”The judge ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Yes”Peter said Genevieve took a slip of her water and look at Skylar but she give her a dirty look. “Ms. Quartermaine are you ready”The judge ask “Yes you're honor”Genevieve said she put her water down and look at the jury. “You have learn in this trial that even Mr. Lorenzo Alcazar family is hurt by his choice in his lifestyle one daughter Skylar was in an accident at sixteen and had to have a hysterectomy she can never be a mother and one daughter lose a baby and a son was take from his mother , You haven’t hear anything about me but it’s the reason I became a lawyer to put away bad guys who made choice and think they can kill people and get away with it. Lorenzo Alcazar did get caught with drugs before just this time he will pay for it I hope you find Lorenzo Alcazar and Luis Alcazar guilty and sentence them to ten to 20 years in jail”Genevieve said “Ms. Quartermaine only wants her father to pay for this because she is anger that’s all this is about I hope you find both Mr. Lorenzo and Mr. Luis not guilty of this”Peter said the jury left to think. Genevieve went to her table and pick up her bag as Skylar came by Lorenzo look at Genevieve and saw a bracelet she was wearing. “How can you do that to me”Skylar ask “I didn’t want to I had to”Genevieve said “No you didn’t, You know what that did to me”Skylar said “You hate him to when it happened remember you stay at the mansion for a while”Genevieve said “Yes I know, You had no right to throw that pain in my face”Skylar said and left. Victor came by. “Let’s go”Victor said as Lila Rae came by. “I hope Victor and Bianca is all the family you need”Lila Rae said “Leave Ginny alone”Victor said “It’s okay,Lila Rae I do love you but I will not stand by and let him do this”Genevieve said “Him! You can chance you're last name but his still you're father”Lila Rae said and left. “Are you okay”Victor ask “I didn’t want to do that but I had to”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment