Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 36

~At the Courtroom~Alan and Monica and AJ and Skylar and Carman and Lila Rae and Morgan and Bianca and Raelyn and Skye and Rae and Victor and Genevieve were there as Lorenzo and Luis Jr walk in and everyone stood up as the judge came in. “Are both party ready to get start”The judge ask “Yes you're honor”Peter said “Yes”Genevieve said “Ms.Quartermaine do you have a witness you would like to call”The judge ask “Yes today I would like to call my first one of the day Skye Alcazar to the stand”Genevieve said “You're honor she married to my client a wife can’t testify against her husband”Peter said “I’m aware of the law but I will allow it”The judge said Skye got up and swear in.”Mrs. Alcazar, When you first learn you were pregnant with you're daughter Lila Rae did you try to run away from Lorenzo Alcazar”Genevieve ask “Yes I did”Skye said “How did Mr. Alcazar fine you”Genevieve ask “I don’t know “Skye said “Did you give birth to Lila Rae in the middle of nowhere with no doctor around”Genevieve ask “Yes it was just Lorenzo and I”Skye said “Did you give birth a baby boy to”Genevieve ask “Yes,He wasn’t doing well so I stay with him and Lorenzo went to get help”Skye said “What happened next”Genevieve ask “I pass out and when Lorenzo came back with the doctor I wake up to fine my son gone”Skye said “Who took you're son”Genevieve ask “We thought he died but he didn’t”Skye said “Who took him”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo brother Luis and his wife Brenda”Skye said “When did you get you're son back”Genevieve ask “When Luis Jr was six he came back with Brenda”Skye said “Did you blame Lorenzo for this”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “After you give birth to Lila Rae and Luis you came back to town and try to make it work with Lorenzo didn’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Did Lorenzo take you're daughter Lila Rae from you”Genevieve ask “That was a long time ago”Skye said “Mrs. Alcazar you are under oath and have you to answers”Genevieve said “Yes Lorenzo took Lila Rae from me”Skye said she wipe her tears. “Did you get Lila Rae back”Genevieve ask “Yes I did”Skye said “What happened that night you got Lila Rae back, Did someone name Jason Morgan break into you're house and shot Lorenzo”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “ You thought he was dead “Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “After four years Lorenzo came back to you”Genevieve ask “Yes and we work it out”Skye said “Then you end up pregnant again”Genevieve ask “Yes with you and you're sister Skylar”Skye said “Yes, Did something happened after you give birth to both of us”Genevieve ask “Yes you both were kidnapped but you end up fine”Skye said “Who kidnapped us”Genevieve ask “Faith Rosco she was in the business to”Skye said “So it was payback”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Did you charm Commissioned Ric Lansing and then break into the evident room and steal evident against you're husband that would prove he killed Commissioned Anna Devane”Genevieve ask “No”Skye said “Are you sure,You're honor I have a DVD of Ms. Alcazar break into the evident room “Genevieve said “Alright I did it! I would do anything for Lorenzo I love him and I hope one day you find the love of you're life to”Skye said “You're honor I’m done here”Genevieve said Skye was wipe her eyes and Peter was about to get up when Lorenzo stop him. “No leave my wife alone”Lorenzo said “Peter are you going to question the witness”The judge ask “No you're honor”Peter said Skye got up and walk by Genevieve and look at her. “You're honor I have two more witness I would like to call”Genevieve said

“Go ahead”The judge said “The state calls Lila Rae Alcazar Corinthos to the stand”Genevieve said Lila got up and swear in. “Mrs. Corinthos does you're husband Morgan hate you're father Lorenzo”Genevieve ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Why”Genevieve ask “They are in the same business”Lila Rae said “Really, I thought Mr. Corinthos ran a party store and Mr. Alcazar run a coffee shop”Genevieve ask “Get to the point”The judge said “I’m you're honor, Mrs. Corinthos when you were pregnant with you're first child and you were about four weeks pregnant what happened to that baby “Genevieve ask “I lost it”Lila Rae said and wipe her eyes. “What happened “Genevieve ask “I went into a warehouse to meet Morgan and it blow up”Lila Rae said “Why would a warehouse of Mr. Corinthos blow up”Genevieve ask “I don’t know but I lose my son”Lila Rae said “You don’t know why someone would try to blow up a warehouse you're husband owes”Genevieve ask Lila Rae cried and look at Genevieve. “I’m done here”Genevieve said Peter stood up. “We have no questions for Mrs. Corinthos”Peter said

No comments:

Post a Comment