Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 41


~At Lorenzo and Luis trial~ The Quartermaine and Skye and Lila Rae and Carman and Skylar and Morgan and Rae and Victor and Bianca were there as Lorenzo and Luis Jr came in and Genevieve and Alexis the judge came in and everyone stood up. “Jury have you reach a verdict”The judge ask “Yes you're honor”The jury said he give the paper to the judge who read it and then give it back to the jury as Lorenzo and Luis Jr stood up. “On the changer of drug trafficking against Lorenzo Alcazar we find guilty and are asking for life in jail and the changer of drug trafficking against Luis Alcazar Jr we find guilty and are asking for life in jail”The jury said “Thank you ,Jury for you're time on this”The judge said “Lorenzo and Luis Jr I sentence you to ten to 20 years in jail, Mr. Alcazar I hope you're happy you want you're son to work with you and now his go to jail with you, Both of you will be in jail till you're old and grey”The judge said “I would like to say something”Lorenzo said “Go ahead”The judge said “I’m sorry that my choice in my life hurt my family this isn’t what I wanted but I could not give up the power not for anyone, I do love you all even you Genevieve”Lorenzo said she could not look at him. “Genevieve look at me! Lorenzo yelled and went by her. “Do you hate me that much! I could be killed in jail! Lorenzo yelled “You did this to yourself”Genevieve said The cop came and took him away from Genevieve. “Pull yourself together “The judge said “Yes you're honor”Lorenzo said “I know this is hard on both side of the family but maybe with this you can heal”The judge said “You're honor I can handle going to jail but not my son”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, Luis Sure of thought about that when he went to work with you, This case is over”The judge said Lorenzo and Luis Jr went to their cell.

Genevieve was put papers in her case as Skye came by. “So you got what you wanted”Skye said “I didn’t want all of this, I don’t want them to be killed in jail but Daddy sure of thought about that before he did this, You're not really mad at me mother you're mad at yourself because you never stood up to him, I heard you used to be like me”Genevieve said “Not as cold as you”Skye said “At least I’m not weak”Genevieve said as AJ came by. “Uncle AJ take her away”Genevieve said “Her! I’m you're mother”Skye yelled “I always wish when I was little that I was adoption it would expect why I was so different then all of you”Genevieve said Victor came by. “Come on Ginny”Victor said “Why do you stand by her, She never going to give you what you really want, A marriage and a child”Skye said Genevieve and Victor and Bianca left. “Skye”AJ said “I need to see my husband and son before they go to stateville”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”AJ ask “No”Skye said “She doesn’t meant it” AJ said “Genevieve is like me when she hurting she hurts back”Skye said “Yes”Skye said

At Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell talking to Peter. “I’m sorry”Peter said “I sure of fire you're a horrible lawyer”Lorenzo said “You're daughter is hard to beat she that good”Peter said “Just go”Lorenzo said Peter left as Skye came in. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I’m sorry Skye about all this,You sure of left me a long time go”Lorenzo said “Don’t you say that I love you and I don’t regret our love or our children not even Genevieve”Skye said “I don’t regret her either, She is a great lawyer”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Yesterday in court she was wearing the bracelet that Alexander give her when they were little”Lorenzo said “Why are you talking about this”Skye ask “I think she still in love with him”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “What do you want now, You got what you want now”Lorenzo ask “No not all, Did you poison Alexander, Just tell me and I will not changer you with his murder”Genevieve said “No I didn’t, I told you before it wasn’t me”Lorenzo said “Why are you asking about him, You ask me how I can love a man like you're father but I could ask you the same thing how can you still love a man that hurt you”Skye ask “Hurt me”, Yes Alexander left me on our wedding day but he wasn’t like him”Genevieve said “I never hurt you're mother the way he hurt you”Lorenzo said “What, How did you know about that I never told anyone”Genevieve said “I overheard you talking to Constanza about it, I wish you told me”Skye said “How dare you listen to me talking to my cousin, I just want to know if you killed him”Genevieve said “No, So you still love him”Lorenzo ask “No it’s for Bianca”Genevieve said “Really, So wearing the bracelet that he give you is for Bianca to”Lorenzo ask Genevieve was still wearing it.”Why do I care about who you love, I’m going to jail”Lorenzo said “Yes you are , Don’t care about me I don’t need you both”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment