Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 42

~Genevieve was in her office looking at the bracelet that was on her wrist and touch it thinking of Alexander.Flashback:” Happy Birthday Genevieve, I hope you like it”Alexander said Genevieve open it was the bracelet. “Oh it’s beautiful thank you I never had a bracelet like this before I love it”Genevieve said as Lorenzo and Skye walk by. “Daddy, Mother did you see what Alexander give me”Genevieve said “A Diamond bracelet you're too young for it”Lorenzo said “I’m keep it”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Thank you Alexander that is sweet of you”Skye said “You're welcome, Genevieve would you like to go for a walk”Alexander said “Sure”Genevieve said. end of flashback.

“Genevieve I been calling you're name”Victor said “I’m sorry, I was just thinking”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I thought you may want to talk”Victor said “Why don’t we go get a drink”Genevieve ask “Sure”Victor said they left.

At Skye new house~Skye was unpacking her belongs when Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, How are you doing”Skye ask “I hate all this”Lila Rae said “Me too, I’m scare of what is going to happened next”Skye said “You're worry Daddy and Luis will be killed in jail aren’t you”Lila Rae ask “Yes I’m”Skye said “I wish this never happened”Lila Rae said “Me too, How are things between you and Morgan”Skye ask “Not good, I told Morgan I need some time so I’m staying at the hotel for now”Lila Rae said “You didn’t know that he was going to testify against you're father and brother”Skye ask “No Morgan thinks Genevieve will ported him but I have a feeling she wants him next, Then she can go after her dream job and be prosecutor of the town”Lila Rae said “Yes I guess that’s important to her”Skye said “Yes, Raelyn wants to be a lawyer just like her aunt”Lila Rae said “How do you feel about that”Skye ask “I don’t like it but I can’t stop her”Lila Rae said “No you can’t”Skye said “Mother you will get through this I will be there for you and you have the fundraiser to plan”Lila Rae said “Yes I do and I will get through this”Skye said

At the Quartermaine hotel~Dining room~Genevieve came in with Victor in her arms. “Ms. Quartermaine, Mr.Cassadine would you like a sit at the bar or table”The man ask “Table please”Victor said Victor and Genevieve went to their table. “I would like a glass of you're best champagne please, I’m celebrate”Genevieve said “Oh what”The waitress ask “I won a big case”Genevieve said the waitress left. “Genevieve are you sure you want to celebrate this”Victor ask “Yes , I won and then soon I will get Morgan and then I will be prosecutor in this town my dream job”Genevieve said “Yes but it did cost you”Victor said the waitress came back with the champagne. “I will pour it”Victor said the waitress left and Victor pour them champagne. “Victor you and Bianca are all I need , You both are my family”Genevieve said and touch Victor face with her hand. “Where did you get that bracelet”Victor ask “Oh Victor don’t be jealous it’s nothing”Genevieve said “I know where that bracelet is from”Victor said “Yes it’s from him , It’s nothing it match this dress that’s all”Genevieve said “Really I don’t believe you”Victor said “Victor we have never had trust issues so don’t start now”Genevieve said as Skylar came by them. “Skylar”Genevieve said “Yesterday I was anger with you for what you did , I didn’t want to relieve that pain”Skylar said “I didn’t want to do that to you but I had to, I love you're my twin, Today when I told mother I wish I was adoption it was a lie I’m glad you're my twin”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're my twin to and that Daddy is behind bars I just don’t want Daddy or Luis to die”Skylar said “I don’t want that either”Genevieve said “I still love you”Skylar said Genevieve stood up and hug her sister. “Do you want to join us”Genevieve ask “No thanks”Skylar said and left. “So you got you're sister back”Victor said “I know Skylar would come back to me, She very forgive she must get that from my grandmother”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said “I want more champagne”Genevieve said “Don’t overdue it”Victor said “Why not”Genevieve ask as Skye came in. “Genevieve you're mother just walk in”Victor said “I can handle it”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment