Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 34

~At Skylar/Carman house~Skylar was looking at the window when Carman came in. “Skylar”Carman ask “I hate all this my brother and father could go to jail and my sister is the one who put them there ,I do believe they belong there, I hate what my father does it did cost me a child”Skylar said “Yes it did”Carman said “Do you think they sure go to jail”Skylar ask “Yes I do”Carman said “This is hurt my mother too she love Daddy so much”Skylar said “Yes she does but I don’t think I would stand by someone who broke the law”Carman said “Me either”Skylar said “I’m glad you did n’t go into that lifestyle”Carman said “Me too”Skylar said she kiss her husband.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in the den when Skye came in with her bags. “Skye what is going on”Alan ask “I bought a house”Skye said “With what money”Alan ask “Mother let me borrow some money I need my own place for now and if Lorenzo and Luis Jr do go to jail”Skye said “I will miss you here but I get it”Alan said “Thank you, I’m also going to try and get the old me back”Skye said “You can, If Lorenzo does go to jail , Well you divorce him”Alan ask “I don’t know”Skye said “I hope and Genevieve can fix things between you too”Alan said “I don’t know if we can, She told me not to talk to her while this is going on and she not my daughter”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alan said “It’s okay, I’m not going to fall apart”Skye said “Good”Alan said

At Victor~Victor was pour himself a drink when Genevieve came in with her bags. “Ginny I’m glad you're here, How much stuff did you bring you have a whole closet here full of clothes”Victor said “Yes I know, Victor why did you want me to come over”Genevieve ask “I just did, I have a dinner ready for us”Victor said he took her hand and they went into the dining room the table had flowers on it and there was wine for both of them. Victor help Genevieve sit down. “Victor why do you want me was it because I was with you're brother first”Genevieve ask “I always wanted what my brother had I hate that I was his shadow but no that’s not why I want you, Don’t you remember how we meet, I just came back to town and I was on the train and I saw you sitting there all alone with a book in you're hand you were scared of coming back to town I could tell and we talk till the train stop to Port Charles , You are so beautiful I just had to get to know you and then the next day I was in the Hotel dining having breakfast and you walk in and we had breakfast and talk for hours I didn’t know you were my brother ex, I wasn’t at the almost wedding”Victor said “No you weren’t”Genevieve said “Why are we talking about him, You hate talking about him”Victor said “Do you wish we could find out who killed him”Genevieve ask “No , Not after what he did to you”Victor said “What he did to me”Genevieve said “Genevieve I do know that he rape you that night”Victor said she close her eyes.”How”Genevieve said “After the fundraise you push me away and didn’t let me touch you for a while”Victor said “Why didn’t you say anything”Genevieve ask “I was waiting for you to say something”Victor said “I want to say something but Alexander said he would go after my love ones”Genevieve said Victor got up and touch Genevieve. “I’m sorry”Victor said “Don’t be it was a long time ago I’m fine”Genevieve said “If you didn’t have court tomorrow, I would take you to the playroom and tie you up”Victor said “That’s one of the things you and Alexander have in common you both like tie me up”Genevieve said “Yes it’s the only thing you let me control in our relationship”Victor said he help Genevieve up. “Yes that’s all you will control over me”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said “Can you really deal with not getting married and not having a child”Genevieve said “Yes now let’s go upstairs”Victor said he took Genevieve hand and took her to his room. “Genevieve this could be you're room to this house could be ours”Victor said “Victor are you asking me to move in with you”Genevieve ask “Yes”Victor said “I like my house”Genevieve said “It’s a penthouse in a hotel”Victor said “Yes and I like It I was the first place I brought”Genevieve said “Just think about this, I’m fine with not marry you but I want you to move in with me”Victor said “I will think about it”Genevieve said she took off his tie and unbutton his shit. “Can I tie you up”Victor ask he was holding his tie. “Yes just not to hard, I can’t have marks on my wrist”Genevieve said he lay her on the bed and tie her up and made love to her. “Oh Genevieve Rae I love you so much, You're all mine”Victor said “You're all mine to”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Victor said he kiss her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment