Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 52

 At the Quartermaine hotel~ Dining room~Skylar went back into the dining room and sit down with her family. “Skylar did you find out why you're sister is upset”Skye ask “Yes I did”Skylar said “Skylar I get that you and you're sister are close in away, You're twins but please tell me I want to help you're sister”Skye said “Mother”Skylar said “Please”Skye said “Victor wants Genevieve to move into Wyndemere or it’s over and Genevieve doesn’t want to move into a house that she was going to move in with Alexander”Skylar said “She still love him doesn’t she after what he did to her, She doesn’t get why I love you're father but it’s okay to love him a rapist”Skye said “What did you say”Luis Jr ask “I sure of not say anything but I overheard you're sister talking to you're cousin Constanza , Alexander rape Genevieve when he came back it was at my fundraise in the women's bathroom”Skye said “No, Thank god his dead”Luis Jr said “Yes”Skye said “No”Skylar said “Did Genevieve tell any of you”Skye ask “No”Skylar said “No”Lila Rae said “So you're sister just pretend nothing happened , She told me that Alexander say he would come after her loved ones if she did”Skye said ‘I sure go and talk to Genevieve”Skylar said “You can’t tell you're sister I told you”Skye said “Alright, I don’t think she still love Alexander I think she loves the man he was and is scare that she will get hurt like she did before when Alexander left her on their wedding day”Skylar said “Yeah”Skye said

At General Hospital~Bianca room~ Bianca was sleeping when Genevieve came in. “Oh Bianca you're going to be okay”Genevieve said as Bianca wake up. “Genevieve”Bianca said “I have some good news, You can come home soon”Genevieve said

“That’s good”Bianca said “Bianca I have news on why you were shoot at it’s my fault”Genevieve said “Why was it you're fault”Bianca ask “Lorenzo did this so I would make a deal and let Luis go”Genevieve said “Did you”Bianca ask “Yes I did, I could not let anything happened to you, I’m sorry if you want to go back home I get it”Genevieve said “It’s not you're fault, I don’t blame you and I don’t want to leave”Bianca said “Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said “I’m glad you want to stay , I want to get to know you more”Genevieve said “Me too”Bianca said “Have you called you're parents, I could call them for you”Genevieve said “No, I’m fine they're nothing to tell them”Bianca said “Yes but they may want to know”Genevieve said ‘“It’s okay”Bianca said “Alright, Lorenzo went back to jail I will make sure you're safe”Genevieve said “Thank you, So he was going to try to kill me”Bianca ask “Lorenzo claim it was just a warning shot , That he was not going to kill you just enough to scare me”Genevieve said “You still care about him don’t you”Bianca ask “No I don’t his not my father anymore”Genevieve said the nurse came in. “Ms Griffin I have something for the pain”The nurse said “Thank you”Bianca said and took her pill. “Do you want me to get you some breakfast”Genevieve ask “I had breakfast already, But I could use some good coffee”Bianca said “It is okay”Genevieve ask The nurse. “Yes it’s fine”The nurse said “I will be right back”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment