Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 51

~At The Quartermaine hotel dining room~ Genevieve came in wearing a red dress and saw her mother talking to her sibling she was kind of jealous how close her mother was with them and walk by the table. “Sorry I’m late”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Victor could of join us”Skye said “Victor had to go to the office his been missing some meetings for a while “Genevieve said “Yes I saw that he was at court with you every day”Luis Jr said “It must be nice to know someone supports you”Lila Rae said “Yes”Genevieve said “How is Bianca”Skye ask “Good the hospital say she was sleeping but after this I’m going to check on her”Genevieve said “We are glad she made it”Skye said “Me too”Genevieve said “So Genevieve who are you going after next”Lila Rae ask “Can we not talk about this”Skye ask “Sorry Mother”Lila Rae said “It’s okay I just want a nice meal with my children’ Skye said “It’s not going to make it better”Genevieve said “I know we all have a lot of healing to do but we will”Skye said “Yes and we will”Luis Jr said they order some breakfast. “So Mother what are you going to do now for money”Genevieve ask “I have the magazine I’m going to work on it and I have the fundraiser to do”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said as Victor came in and went by the bar. “Excuse me”Genevieve said and got up and went by Victor who was pick up some take out. “Victor. Come join us”Genevieve said “Genevieve I told you I need space”Victor said “Please, I need you”Genevieve said she touch his hand and Victor let go. “I have support you at court now it’s time you give me space”Victor said “I do love you”Genevieve said “Yes just not enough to marry me”Victor said and left.

Skye was watching them and was about to get up. “Mother why can’t you let her go she never going to open up to you”Luis Jr ask “I’m a mother I will never give up on any of you”Skye said Genevieve came back to the table. “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, Victor and I are just fine, This was nice but I need to go to the hospital. Luis I hope you find a job”Genevieve said “I’m going to look today,You will not regret this”Luis Jr said “I better not, My job is on the line, John didn’t want to give you a chance”Genevieve said “You call the mayor John”Lila Rae ask “We do work together and no we never slept together”Genevieve said “I wasn’t think that”Lila Rae said “Lorenzo ask me if I was”Genevieve said “Genevieve I know right now you can’t see it but you're father love you”Skye said “That doesn’t chance anything he shoot my daughter “Genevieve said “I know, We all think it’s wrong”Skye said “I need to go”Genevieve said and left.

Genevieve went into the hallway and lean against the wall as Skylar came by. “Genevieve let me in”Skylar said “Victor wants me to move in and If I say no it’s over”Genevieve said “Why don’t you want to move in, I know you love him”Skylar ask “I can’t live in the house I was going to with Alexander and we were going to raise Bianca their”Genevieve said “Did you tell Victor that”Skylar ask “Yes, He thinks I still love Alexander”Genevieve said “Do you’ Skylar ask “I love the old him before he chance but his not coming back his dead”Genevieve said “Yes he is”Skylar said “I sure go”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment