Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 44

~ At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye walk in and saw her daughter Genevieve with her boyfriend Skye walk by the table. “So Genevieve out celebrate you're big win, When you're brother and father are killed in jail well you celebrate too”Skye ask “No Mother that’s not what this is, I’m just having dinner with Victor that’s all”Genevieve said “If you're father and brother are killed in jail I can never forgive you, You say you can’t believe I’m you're mother because we our nothing alike well I can’t believe you are mine”Skye said “Enough Skye”Victor said “Do you know she still love Alexander, Today she ask Lorenzo if he killed him”Skye said Victor was upset and Skye could tell. “Well I will go and let you two love birds hatch this out”Skye said and went by her table. “Victor it meant nothing, I was just hope now that Daddy had nothing to lose he would finally admit it was him”Genevieve said “You don’t love him anymore”Victor ask “His a ghost, How can I love him”Genevieve ask Victor kiss her. “What was that for”Genevieve ask “To show you're mother she can’t get to us, That’s what she trying to do”Victor said “Has she”Genevieve ask “No”Victor said “Good, I sure call Bianca to check on her”Genevieve said and pick up her phone.

At the Police station~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr were in their cell about to get transferred to stateville when a man came by. “It’s all set sir”The man said “Good, Don’t touch my daughter Genevieve or my Granddaughter leave them alone”Lorenzo said “Sir if this was someone other then you're daughter we would do it”The man said “I know, Just leave my daughter alone I would never kill her and she knows that if I did I would lose Skye for good”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left as two cops came in. “Really to go to you're home”The cops ask and took them outside to a van.

On the docks~Bianca was walking when she heard her phone rang and went to get it out of her bag it was Genevieve. “Bianca, Come meet Victor and I at the hotel”Genevieve said “Sure I’m at the docks, I will be their soon”Bianca said as someone came by and shoot her. “Bianca! Genevieve yelled at the phone.

At the Quartermaine hotel~ “Genevieve”Victor said he took her phone, “Bianca was shoot at she at the docks we have to call 911 I can’t lose her”Genevieve said “I will call them on our way”Victor said Skye came by. “Genevieve what is it”Skye ask “Like you care but my daughter was just shoot at! If this was Daddy way of telling me to back off, I swear I hope he does get killed him jail! Genevieve yelled “No you're father wouldn’t do that”Skye said “I don’t have time for this I need to get to Bianca now”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment