Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 53

~At Victor office~ Victor was looking at a picture of him and Genevieve when Skye came in. “Skye what are you doing here”Victor ask “I know why you and Genevieve are fighting”Skye said “Genevieve told you”Victor ask “No She told Skylar, Victor I get that you want to move in with Genevieve you want something from this relationship I get it, But the reason Genevieve doesn’t want to move in that house she was going to live in with Alexander in that house, Maybe buy a new house together to start over”Skye said “I have let Genevieve control our relationship she only let me have control in the bedroom, Is it wrong that I want a commitment in this relationship I know she will not marry me or give me a child but I want something in this relationship I have been in for at least ten years now”Victor said “My daughter does love you, She just scare”Skye said “Ginny needs to let him go”Victor said “Yes I agree, I think that’s why she doesn’t want to get marry the last time she say yes the man left her on their wedding day it was humiliated for Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve came in. “What is going on, Mother why are you here”Genevieve ask “I’m fix you're relationship”Skye said “Victor and I are just fine, I don’t need you're help”Genevieve said and went by Victor and try to kiss him on the cheek but he pull back. “I love you Genevieve”Skye said “Just stay out of my relationship with Victor”Genevieve said “You may not have one for long”Skye said and left. “What did she want, What did My mother say to you”Genevieve ask “You're mother just made me realize something, Look I get why you don’t want to move into Wyndemere , So why don’t we get a new house together”Victor said “You want to buy a new house together, What about Bianca”Genevieve ask “She can move in with us, She my niece”Victor said “Who money will buy it”Genevieve ask “We will work that out”Victor said “Victor if we get a house together will you want all those things that come with it, Marriage and a child”Genevieve ask “No, Now I have to go to a meeting, You have tonight to decision”Victor said “Victor, That is not enough time this is a big commitment “Genevieve said “Yes it is, I want a commitment from you”Victor said “Most men would just love this, A relationship with no marriage or child just sex, Hot sex”Genevieve said Victor came by and pull her in. “I’m not most man and I’m not him”Victor said “I know you not him”Genevieve said “I have to go”Victor said and pull her into a hot kiss and left.

At General Hospital~Bianca room~Bianca was awake when Raelyn came in. “Bianca I’m glad you're okay”Raelyn said “Thank you”Bianca said ‘What is it”Raelyn ask “Did you know our grandfather did this so Genevieve would make a deal with Luis Jr and let him go”Bianca said “No”Raelyn said “You didn’t know”Bianca ask “No, I’m sorry”Raelyn said “Me too”Bianca said “Are you anger with Genevieve “Raelyn ask “No it’s not her fault”Bianca said “I can’t believe that Grandfather would do this”Raelyn said “I guess he doesn’t care about me, Why would he didn’t know me”Bianca said “That’s not true”Raelyn said

On the docks~Skye was their when Genevieve came by. “How dare you butt in my relationship with Victor! Genevieve yelled “I was fix it”Skye said “Fix it! Now Victor wants to buy a house together, Next he will want me to marry him and a baby what we have is fine and needs to stay that way”Genevieve said “Victor love you he just wants something from you're relationship”Skye said “Victor does get something, I let him have control over me in bed that’s it, I don’t want to move in with him or buy a house, Now if I don’t I will lose him”Genevieve said “His not Alexander his not going to hurt you let him in”Skye said and touch her daughter's hair. “I know his not Alexander , I love him I just can’t do this”Genevieve said “You don’t want to lose him do you”Skye ask “I need to go”Genevieve said “Genevieve please let me in”Skye said “How did you know that Victor want to move in with me”Genevieve ask “I ask you're sister to tell me don’t be mad at her”Skye said “I’m not, Skylar could never keep a secret”Genevieve said “No, I’m worry about you, I don’t want you to be alone”Skye said “I’m not alone and I’m just fine, Just stay out of my life”Genevieve said and left as Rae came by. “What was that about”Rae ask “I think I just hurt my relationship with Genevieve even more”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment