Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 46

At the cabin~ Lorenzo and Luis Jr were there when Skye came in. “Skye why are you here it’s too soon for you to come up here you could of been follow”Lorenzo said “I don’t care right now! Lorenzo did you have our granddaughter shoot at”Skye ask “What’ Luis Jr ask “Bianca was shoot at she made it thank god”Skye said “I didn’t do it”Lorenzo said Skye came by Lorenzo and look at him in his eyes but he turn away. “Skye I didn’t do it, Yes I’m anger at Genevieve but I would never do it”Lorenzo said as Ric came in. “Ric”Lorenzo said “Don’t try anything I have my team of cops around this cabin there no way out of this, You and you're son are going back to jail it’s over”Ric said “Yes it is”Skye said “Skye please”Lorenzo said “Don’t! You did have our granddaughter shoot at”Skye yelled “What! Oh I’m sure we will be changer you with that too, I do love working with you're daughter she a great prosecutor”Ric said Lorenzo and Luis Jr left with Ric. Skye look around and cried and then left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve was on the phone. “Thank you Ric, Thank you for bring them back”Genevieve said and hang up as Skylar came by. “Genevieve, I have some coffee for you”Skylar said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I’m glad Bianca is going to be okay we all are”Skylar said “I know I’m”Genevieve said “You were scarce were you”Skylar ask “Yes I was, I told Bianca I love her for the first time”Genevieve said “How did it go”Skylar ask “Bianca say she love me too, I thought she would hate me for giving her away”Genevieve said “I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thank you, I will never forget myself for what I did in the court with you”Genevieve said “It’s okay”Skylar said Skye came by. “Skylar I’m going to check on Bianca”Genevieve said “Wait, Genevieve I didn’t know what you're father had plan , I didn’t know he was going to do this and I’m sorry”Skye said Genevieve look at Skye. “Did he say it that he shoot my daughter Genevieve ask “I ask Lorenzo and he could not look me in the eye, Every Time I ask him if he did something he would look the other way”Skye said “And so would you, Right now I’m going to be with my daughter”Genevieve said and left. “Mother”Skylar said “I’m going to finally leave you're father”Skye said “Are you sure”Skylar ask “Yes it’s time, Maybe we can all heal from this”Skye said “I don’t know if we can”Skylar said “Maybe, I’m so sorry what you went through”Skye said “I know”Skylar said

At Bianca room~Bianca was sleeping when Genevieve came in and sit by her bed. “I will keep you safe somehow, That is one reason why I give you away, I could not let his lifestyle hurt you”Genevieve said a nurse came in. “We had to give Bianca something for the pain she will be sleeping for a while”The nurse said “Alright, I have something to take care of just make sure the cop is always at the door”Genevieve said “I will”The nurse said Genevieve kiss her daughter on the cheek and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment