Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 54

~ At General Hospital~ Bianca room~ Nikolas came in.”Bianca I’m glad you're alright”Nikolas said “Thank you, I’m glad too”Bianca said “I will make sure you will never get hurt again , You're a Cassadine and I will keep you safe”Nikolas said “It’s not you're fault”Bianca said “I know, But we take care of our own, I was wonder after you get out of here if you want to move in with me”Nikolas said “Are you sure you and Emily want me around”Bianca ask “Yes you're my Granddaughter”Nikolas said “Let me think about it”Bianca said “Sure”Nikolas said Bianca was tied. “I will let you get some rest”Nikolas said “Alright”Bianca said Nikolas left.

At Genevieve office~ Genevieve was sitting at her desk reading a file and throw a coffee mug when Alexis came in. “Sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I take it you're upset”Alexis said “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “Do you want to talk”Alexis ask “It’s not about Lorenzo, It’s about Victor”Genevieve said “What happened between you to, I hope you two didn’t break up I think you're a great couple”Alexis said “I think so to, But now it maybe over Victor wants to move into together”Genevieve said “You don’t want to”Alexis ask “No why ruin a good thing, Victor comes to my place or I go to his place, And I know next Victor will push for marriage and a child and I can’t give him that, I don’t want a child now in my life, I do love Bianca but I just can’t do that mother thing”Genevieve said “I get that you're scared, I don’t think Victor will push it anymore about marriage and a child, I think my nephew loves you and just wants to be with you, I know he was in court watching you at the trial”Alexis said “Yes he was, I love Victor too ,I just don’t want anything to chance”Genevieve said “I get that, But do you really want to be alone for the rest of you're life, It’s kind of lonely”Alexis said “No I don’t want that”, Anyway why are you here”Genevieve ask “We need to arrest Morgan”Alexis said “I have it all set he sure be arrested today”Genevieve said “Good”Alexis said “Yes Morgan will go down for Racketeering”Genevieve said

At Morgan “Party store”~ Morgan was working when cops came in . “Mr. Corinthos you are under arrest for racketeering”The cop said “What, You have no prove”Morgan said “Oh yes we do”The cop said as Carly came in. “What is going on”Carly ask “We our arrest you're son for racketeering”The cop said “You don’t have any prove”Carly said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Morgan said “I have prove you're going away for a long time”Genevieve said “You say you would protect me”Morgan said “You believe that, No you're going down, I took down Lorenzo now you”Genevieve said “How could you arrest you're own father”Carly ask “It’s called do the right thing something you never have done in you're life”Genevieve said and left with Morgan and the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment