Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 48

~At the Police station~Lorenzo room~Skye was their with him.”So you did do this, Did you want Bianca to die! She our granddaughter”Skye yelled “No it was just a warning I want Genevieve to make a deal with me and know she would, She does love her daughter”Lorenzo said “Yes she does, Genevieve is a better mother then I was then “Skye said “That’s not true you're a good mother”Lorenzo said Skye pull out a paper. “I want you to sign this I want a divorce”Skye said “Skye I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too, But I want my life back”Skye said Lorenzo sign them. “All our money is tie up”Lorenzo said “I know but I will be fine I will start over, I’m glad our son gets a chance too”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “There had to be another way to get a deal”Skye said “There wasn’t”Lorenzo said Genevieve came in.” “It’s time to go”Genevieve said Lorenzo came by Skye. “Can I kiss you goodbye”Lorenzo ask Skye. “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye , Genevieve look away, “Times up”Genevieve said “I do love you Skye, I don’t regret us and our marriage or our children”Lorenzo said “Me either”Skye said “Genevieve, I don’t regret you , You may be mad at me and I get it I do but I will always be you're father”Lorenzo said “No you aren’t my father I go by Quartermaine now”Genevieve said “I’m in you're blood! Lorenzo yelled a cop came by. “Ms. Quartermaine”The cop ask “Take him away”Genevieve said Lorenzo left. “Genevieve I have divorced you're father”Skye said “That doesn’t make it better”Genevieve said “I know, I’m sorry I do hope we can heal from this, I’m glad you're brother is free”Skye said “For now he is”Genevieve said “Yes, Are you going back to the hospital”Skye ask “Yes alone”Genevieve said and walk out of the room and Skye follow her. Genevieve went by the mayor. “It’s take care of Genevieve go be with you're daughter”The mayor said “John”Genevieve said “It’s a order”John said “Yes sir”Genevieve said Luis Jr came out with a cop. “You are free for now Luis Alcazar Jr don’t make us regret this”Ric said “I will not”Luis Jr said “No you better not! My name is riding on this”Genevieve said “I will make sure you're brother gets out of this lifestyle”Skye said “I have to go , I need to be with Bianca and Victor alone”Genevieve said Victor came by. “Oh Victor take me to the hospital”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Victor ask “I will tell you later just take me out of here”Genevieve said and left with Victor.

“Mother just give it time with Genevieve”Luis Jr said “I will, Are you okay”Skye ask “I’m glad I’m free but I don’t like that father did this”Luis Jr said “Me either, I divorce him”Skye said “I’m sorry”Luis Jr said “This is our second chance”Skye said “Yes it is”Luis Jr said they left.

On the docks~Genevieve and Victor were walking and Genevieve saw the blood spot from Bianca. “Ginny I’m sorry, We sure of walk a different way”Victor said Genevieve lean by the blood spot and touch it. “He did this, Victor it was my fault that he shot my father so I would let my brother go”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Victor said Genevieve look at her hand that had blood on it from the spot. “I have my daughter blood on my hands’ Genevieve said “No you don’t”Victor said Genevieve cried and Victor wipe her tears. “It’s going to be okay, Bianca is fine and Lorenzo is in jail”Victor said Skye and Luis Jr came by and saw Genevieve crying and Skye almost want to go by Genevieve but Luis Jr stop her.”Ginny”Victor said “I have to pull myself together , Bianca can’t see me this upset”Genevieve said she stood up and open her bag. “Ginny”Victor said “I need to look for my mirror, I can’t find it, How do I look”Genevieve ask Victor wipe her face. “Beautiful “Victor said “You better not be lying Victor Cassadine”Genevieve said “I’m not”Victor said he took her hand and they left. “I never thought I would see that”Skye said “What Genevieve fall apart”Luis Jr ask “No you're sister act like a human”Skye said “Yeah me either, She does love Bianca and I think she love Victor to”Luis Jr said “I have a feeling she never got over Alexander”Skye said Lila Rae and Skylar came by. “So you're out”Skylar ask “Yes Father made a deal”Luis Jr said “So Daddy did try to kill his own granddaughter”Skylar ask “Let’s go to my new place and talk”Skye said “Have you seen Genevieve” Skylar ask “Yes we did, She just fall apart over a blood spot from Bianca , Thank god for Victor he help her thought it”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment