Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 50

~At Genevieve~Genevieve was in the kitchen wear her robe she had just hang up the phone with the hospital when Victor came in wearing just boxes. “Good morning, How is Bianca”Victor ask he went and pour himself some coffee. “Bianca is good she sleeping”Genevieve said Victor came by Genevieve and pull her in. “How is her mother”Victor ask “Great, Thanks to her boyfriend”Genevieve said “He must be a great guy”Victor said “Yes his sexy and smart too”Genevieve said and touch his hair. “He also wants you to move in with him”Victor said “You're not going to let this go are you”Genevieve ask “No”Victor said “I like this house it’s my home”Genevieve said “Home, You haven’t even decorate it”Victor said “I’m not the decorate kind”Genevieve said “No you're not”Victor said “If I say no is it over”Genevieve ask “Yes Genevieve”Victor said ‘Victor does it have to be Wyndemere”Genevieve ask “Why don’t you want to stay at Wyndemere”Victor ask “That’s where Alexander and I were going to live with our daughter I can’t”Genevieve said “You need to let him go”Victor said “I have I just can’t live in a house I was going to with him”Genevieve said “I’m not going to give up Wyndemere not even for you”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said their was a knock on the door. “Just get it”Victor said Genevieve went and open the door it was Skye. “What do you want”Genevieve ask Skye came in and could tell Genevieve and Victor were fighting. “I’m sorry if I came at a bad time, I’m having breakfast with you're sisters and brother downstairs and I would like you to join us”Skye said “Now is not a good time”Genevieve said “It’s fine, Ginny go I have to get ready and go to the office”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said “I’m going to shower, I’m sure you will be gone before I get out”Victor said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and went into the bathroom. “Genevieve are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, I will go get ready too, Thank god I have a extra bathroom here”Genevieve said “Alright, I will see you downstairs ’Skye said and left.

Genevieve went into the bathroom that Victor was in he was shaving his beard. Genevieve took the razor from and him and shave him. “I don’t love him anymore”Genevieve said Victor took the razor back. “I want to believe that but I don’t, Now just use you're bathroom and let me get ready”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said “Genevieve just please give me space right now”Victor said Genevieve left the bathroom and went into her bathroom.

Downstairs~Dining room~Skye came in to meet Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis Jr. “Is Genevieve coming”Skylar ask “Yes I think I walk into a fight between Genevieve and Victor”Skye said “Oh no, I hope Genevieve doesn’t blow it she love Victor”Skylar said “You really think that”Skye ask “Yes , Genevieve has told me some stuff about her and Victor”Skylar said “Oh, I didn’t know she open up to you about her and Victor”Skye said “Well let’s get a table”Lila Rae said “Yes ’Skye said “Lila Rae, How is Raelyn “Luis Jr ask “Great she was worry about Bianca they are so close”Lila Rae said “That’s good”Luis Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment