Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 38

~At the courthouse~ Genevieve and Victor walk out into the hallway and ran into Skye. “How can you do that to me and you're sisters”Skye yelled “Just like you stand by him all these years I did what I had to do”Genevieve said “I hope it keeps you warm at night ’Skye said “Victor does, and I don’t regret this, I did nothing wrong I didn’t sell drugs in this town, You're just mad at yourself for what you did for him”Genevieve said “His you're father”Skye said “Not anymore, I don’t need him”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Victor said as Bianca came by. “I guess you have you're own family now with Victor and Bianca”Skye said “I do hate that I had to do that to you and my sisters I do but I need to show the jury how his lifestyle hurt us too”Genevieve said “No you didn’t have to do that”Skye said “Victor take me to my office”Genevieve said and left with Victor and Bianca.

Skye went by Skylar and Lila Rae. “I’m sorry about this”Skye said “As much as I’m anger with Genevieve right now she was right it was Daddy fault that I was in the car accident”Skylar said “I hate that, I was so scarce I would lose you”Skye said and touch her daughter's hair. “I know Mother”Skylar said “It was Daddy fault that I lose my son”Lila Rae said Skye hug her daughters. “I do hate what you're father does but I hope that loving him would make up for it”Skye said “You can’t chance anyone that doesn’t want to be chance”Skylar said “No you can’t”Skye said

Genevieve office~Victor and Bianca came in. “I do hate that I had to bring up painful memory for my sisters but I had to”Genevieve said “We know”Victor said “Was it really Lorenzo fault”Bianca ask “Yes, Skylar didn’t have any enemy she was only seventeen years old then”Genevieve said “Why don’t we go to my place and have some lunch,I think you both sure stay at my place for a while”Victor said “Nothing is going to happen to me”Genevieve said “I will make sure of it”The mayor said as he came in. “Sir it’s fine”Genevieve said “I want to make sure you and you're daughter are fine so I will have cops watch you”The mayor said “Sir”Genevieve said “Let me do this”The mayor said “Sure”Genevieve said “Good, I have a feeling you will win this”The mayor said and left. “How did he know I was you're daughter”Bianca ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “It’s okay, If you want to tell people I’m ready”Bianca said “Me too”Genevieve said “Why don’t we go to my place we can pick up you're belongs Bianca and some food”Victor said “Alright”Genevieve said they left.

At Lorenzo cell~Lorenzo was in his cell when Skylar came by. “Skylar”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Skylar said “I’m sorry about Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Genevieve is the only one of us who tell the truth she right it was you're fault about my car accident and the fact that I can’t give my husband a child of our own”Skylar said “I’m sorry, I do hate myself for it”Lorenzo said “You can hate yourself all you want you can’t bring it back or fix it”Skylar said “No I can’t”Lorenzo said “Why didn’t you give it up “Skylar ask “I try it’s not that easy”Lorenzo said “Nothing is with you”Skylar said and left.

At Morgan/Lila Rae~Morgan and Raelyn came into fine Lila Rae looking out the window and her bags on the floor.”Lila what is going on”Morgan ask Lila Rae turn around she was crying. “I’m leaving you Morgan”Lila Rae said “You want a divorce”Morgan ask “No, I just need some space, Raelyn go pack you're belongs”Lila Rae said Raelyn left. “You still blame me because of the baby don’t you”Morgan ask “I blame both you and my father”Lila Rae said “I do hate that my life touch you”Morgan said “I sure of know it would of touch me”Lila Rae said Raelyn came in with bags.
“Raelyn I love you”Morgan said “I love you too Daddy just not you're lifestyle”Raelyn said Lila Rae and Morgan left and sit down in the dark.

At Josslyn~Josslyn was looking at a picture of her and Luis Jr when their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Mother”Josslyn said Carly came in. “How are you,, I know you miss Luis “Carly said “Yes I do, But I can’t support him, You were right his not going to chance”Josslyn said “I didn’t want to be right”Carly said “Do you think Lorenzo sure go to jail I know you once loved him”Josslyn said “Yes I do, Since I could never prove him killed Sonny”Carly said “I watch Genevieve in court she a great lawyer”Josslyn said “Yes she is”Carly said “I just hope she doesn’t go after Morgan”Josslyn said “She better not, I wish you're brother did something else”Carly said “Me too”Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment