Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 40~



At Victor~Genevieve and Victor and Bianca came back from looking at the house when Genevieve phone rang she open up her bag and pick up her phone. “Genevieve Quartermaine, Yes I will be right their”Genevieve said and hang up. “Did they already reach a verdict”Victor ask “No Lorenzo wants to make a deal”Genevieve said “I will go with you”Victor said “No I can handle this on my own just stay here”Genevieve said “Alright”Victor said he kiss Genevieve and she left.”You really love her don’t you”Bianca ask “Yes I do, She love me too and you”Victor said “She hasn’t say it yet”Bianca said “Genevieve doesn’t always say it”Victor said

At Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was with his lawyer. “Are you sure about this”Peter ask “Yes I have to do this it’s about time”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came by. “What do you want”Genevieve ask “You will have what you want me if you let you're brother go he can’t handle this”Lorenzo said “No deal”Genevieve said “Genevieve please you know what you're brother has been thought with Luis”Lorenzo said “Yes I do and that’s on you too, No deal”Genevieve said “You're a good lawyer Genevieve, I’m sorry I never support you're career”Lorenzo said “You never support my career or my choice in giving Bianca away, But it will not chance my mind! No deal”Genevieve said as the mayor came by. “What is going on”The mayor ask “Mr. Alcazar wants to make a deal he plead guilty and we let his son go”Genevieve said “No deal”The mayor said “That’s what I told him sir”Genevieve said “You will regret this”Lorenzo said “Are you threats you're own daughter”The mayor ask as Skye came in. “No I’m not”Lorenzo said “Let’s go Genevieve”The mayor said and they left. “What did I walk into”Skye ask “I try to make a deal and let Luis go but it didn’t work”Lorenzo said “I hate this, Even if you and Luis Jr don’t go to jail our whole family has chance”Skye said “Yes it has”Lorenzo said

In the Mayor's office~ Genevieve and the mayor walk into his office and he pour them a drink of water. “I’m sorry about this”The mayor said “Just because his my father and his my brother doesn’t mean I will fall apart, I will be fine”Genevieve said “You will win this and then I need you to go after Morgan then you will win you're run for prosecutor”The mayor said “I could not of done this without you're support”Genevieve said “You always have it”The mayor said “I sure go”Genevieve said as her phone rang. “Genevieve Quartermaine, Yes I will be their”Genevieve said and hang up. “The jury is back”Genevieve said “Wow, Their fast this is a good sign for us”The mayor said “Yes it is”Genevieve said

At Lorenzo and Luis Jr jail cell~Lorenzo and Skye were talking when Peter phone rang. “Yes”Peter said and hang up. “The jury is back”Peter said “It’s fast”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Yes this isn’t good”Peter said a cop came to unlock their cell and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment