Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 35

~At Victor~Victor bedroom~Victor was in bed and wake up to fine Genevieve gone. “Genevieve”Victor said as Genevieve came in with a tray of food and coffee. “What is all this”Victor ask “I made you breakfast it’s not like the one you made it’s just coffee and toast and juice that’s all I know how to make”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said “I just want to thank you for all you're support”Genevieve said “You don’t have to thank me that’s what you too for the person you love”Victor said “Yes”Genevieve said “Have you thought about moving in with me”Victor ask “Why do you want me to move in with you, We have a good thing you come over to my place and we have dinner and have sex and then sometime you stay over or go back to you're place”Genevieve said “I want something more if you're not going to marry me”Victor said “Can we talk about this later I have to get ready for court”Genevieve ask “Fine it’s on hold for now”Victor said “Thank you”Genevieve said she kiss him. “I sure get ready for court”Genevieve said “Yes, So tell me how did you get Morgan to spy for you”Victor ask “He came into my office one day with the video and made me promise not to go after him”Genevieve said “Really , So you're going to let Morgan keep break the law”Victor ask as Genevieve got up and look at him. “What do you think”Genevieve ask as Victor got up to and pull her in. “That Morgan is the next person you want to take down”Victor said “Yes and I will take him down”Genevieve said “Just be careful, You're mess with the mob here”Victor said “That’s why you want me to move in you're scared something will happened to me”Genevieve said “Yes, Just because his you're father doesn’t mean he will not come after you”Victor said “I can take care of myself you don’t have to caught me”Genevieve said “I did once remember”Victor said “I was wearing new heels”Genevieve said “Yes, It’s okay to let someone take care of you”Victor said “I know but I don’t need it”Genevieve said “Alright, We need to get ready” Victor said “We”Genevieve ask “We will get some breakfast before court”Victor said “You're going with me again”Genevieve ask “Yes, I will support you on this”Victor said “What about work”Genevieve ask “I can do it on the phone, Beside I do like watching you in court it’s sexy”Victor said “I like that you want to support me too, I’m going to need it today I have to call my sisters and ask them how they lose a child or can’t have one”Genevieve said “Are you sure you have to that”Victor ask “Yes it show that his lifestyle hurt us”Genevieve said “Alright, Let’s get ready”Victor said

At Lorenzo cell~Skye came by. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I hate this”Skye said “Me too, Skye if I go to jail I want you to divorce me”Lorenzo said “No, You're not going to jail”Skye said “Yes I’m, Genevieve is a great lawyer I do wish I could be proud of her being a lawyer”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “I’m sorry about all this, My lifestyle has cost you a lot”Lorenzo said “I will not give up on you”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo promise me that if you do go to jail that you will not let anything happened to Genevieve she is our daughter”Skye said “I promise, I do love her but I hate that she a lawyer remember when she told us”Lorenzo said Yes, I do you told Genevieve she had to pay for college on her own which she did from the help of Daddy”.Skye said “ How are you doing living with the Quartermaine”Lorenzo ask “I bought a new house for us, With the help of Mother”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said Peter came by. “It’s time to go”Peter said

No comments:

Post a Comment