Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 49

~Genevieve penthouse~Victor and Genevieve came in. “Victor why didn’t you take me to the hospital”Genevieve ask “I called the hospital and Bianca is sleeping we can go in the morning you need some rest”Victor said “I’m fine”Genevieve said “Well you just let me take care of you”Victor said “Fine”Genevieve said “Come with me”Victor said he took Genevieve hand and they went into the bathroom and Victor ran a bath for Genevieve . “You're draw me a bath”Genevieve ask “No I’m draw us a bath”Victor said “We haven’t took one in along time”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said Genevieve undress Victor and he undress her and they went into the bath and Victor pull Genevieve into his arms. “We don’t have to have sex tonight I just want to hold you and let you know it’s going to be okay, and if you want you can fall apart with me”Victor said “I’m sorry you had been take care of me a lot lately”Genevieve said “It’s okay I like take care of you , I love you Genevieve and I want you to move in with me”Victor said “I don’t know, Just give me more time”Genevieve said “I will”Victor said he got out of the tube and help Genevieve out of the tube and handle her a robe and took her hand and they went into Genevieve bedroom and Victor lay her on the bed. “Victor, Make love to me”Genevieve said “Yes”Victor said he put on a condom and made love to her.

At Skye new house~Skye was their with Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis Jr. “So Daddy did this so you can get out”Skylar ask “Yes I’m sorry I didn’t know about this”Luis Jr said “I believe you, So are you going to get out of the mob”Lila Rae ask “Yes I’m, Genevieve is going to help me it was the only reason she would agree to it “Luis Jr said “You're brother is going to get a second chance in life just like we all are, I’m divorced you're father”Skye said “Mother I think that’s a good thing”Skylar said “Thank you”Skye said Lila Rae went to look out the window and Skye came by. “Baby”Skye said “I hate all this, I will miss Daddy”Lila Rae said “I know you and Lorenzo have a special bond”Skye said “Yes we do, What if Daddy gets killed in jail”Lila Rae said “I know, I hate this too”Skye said “Are you going to forgive Genevieve”Lila Rae ask “I love her I don’t hate her she my daughter”Skye said “I get that”Lila Rae said “I know you would you're a mother to”Skye said

At Genevieve~ Victor came into Genevieve room wearing just pants and he had two glass of wine in his hand.Genevieve was lay on the bed tie up. “I brought us some wine one for us to drink and one for me to pour over you”Victor said he pour the wine into her belly button and drink it. “Oh Victor, I do love our sex life”Genevieve said “I love it too, Does anyone in you're family know you're secret”Victor ask “No, I never told anyone”Genevieve said as Victor drink more wine from her belly button. “I’m sure they would be shock”Victor said “Yes they would”Genevieve said ‘Are you feeling better”Victor ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Are you thirsty Ms.Quartermaine”Victor ask “Yes”Genevieve said he help Genevieve drink the glass of wine. “Victor if I say no to moving in will it be over for us”Genevieve ask Victor lay on top of Genevieve. “I just want something from you I know don’t want marriage or a child but I want something”Victor said he untie her. “What if I do move in but I keep this place”Genevieve ask “No Genevieve”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said “I’m back off the idea of marriage and children you need to give me something”Victor said “Victor”Genevieve said “Let’s go to bed, You had a long day”Victor said he got off Genevieve. “Are you mad at me”Genevieve ask “No I just want something from you, I’m sick of beg”Victor said he was looking at Genevieve on his on his side of bed. “Victor you know all about this before we got into this”Genevieve said “Yes I know, I'm not him Genevieve”Victor said “I know”Genevieve said “Goodnight”Victor said he got up. “Victor aren’t you going to stay”Genevieve ask “No this is how you want it”Victor said “Please just for tonight,Then you can stay mad at me”Genevieve said “Alright”Victor said they lay back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment