Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 55 "Moving on"


At The haunted Star~Skye came in wearing a sexy dress and Saw a old friend by the bar. "Johnny Zacchara, You work here now"Skye ask "I'm just helping out, You look well"Johnny said "Thank you, I have always regret turn you down"Skye said "We still can have fun, LuLu and I are over"Johnny said as Lorenzo came in and Skye look at him. "Maybe I will take you up on that, It's time I have some fun and not just be a mother all the time, Soon I will be a single woman"Skye said "Yes, Why not"Johnny said as Lorenzo came by. "Skye, What is going on"Lorenzo ask "I don't have to tell you anything"Skye said Johnny came by Skye. "No she doesn't, Skye do you want to get out of here"Johnny ask as Blair came in and by Lorenzo. "Lorenzo, Thanks for calling me"Blair said "Yes, Let's go"Skye said she look at Lorenzo and left with Johnny. "Lorenzo, Are you okay"Blair ask "Yes, Let's have a nice dinner"Lorenzo said they sit down. "I'm glad you came to town, It's time I take care of my own life and not run my children life to"Lorenzo said "Yes, You must be a great Father"Blair said "I thought I was"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment