Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always ch 90


At Blair house~Genevieve and Blair were having tea. "So what do you want me to do to help you get my father"Genevieve ask "You need to be nice to your parents make peace with them and I will go from their"Blair said "Alright, I will try , My parents did finale the divorce"Genevieve said "Good, I need you to be my spy too"Blair said "Sure I will, Are you here to make my father pay or to make him happy, Do you love him"Genevieve ask "I do love your father we share a past"Blair said "I know I look you up, Just don't hurt my mother in this, She still my mother"Genevieve said "Alright"Blair said "I sure go"Genevieve said and left.

At Ric house~Ric was having a drink as Skye came in. "Skye, What can I do for you"Ric ask "I need your help as a lawyer, Jax wants to take the twins out of state to London in two weeks and I'm scare he will't bring my babies back"Skye said "Why sure I help you"Ric ask he move close to Skye. "I know I hurt you in the past and I'm sorry but your a good lawyer and I need you"Skye said "Alright, I will help if you help me bring Lorenzo down"Ric said "I know you miss Liz but it wasn't Lorenzo who burn down the hospital"Skye said "I actually believe you"Ric said "Good, So will you help me"Skye ask "Yes, I get why you want to ported your children"Ric said "Thank you"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment