Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 21 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Alan was at the nurse station when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Daddy, How is my daughter”Skye ask “Genevieve is still in a comatose state, I’m sorry”Alan said “Will my baby wake up”Skye ask “It’s up to Genevieve, Skye can we talk alone”Alan said “Alan”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, It’s fine”Skye said Lorenzo left. “Skye, I know you been though a lot this couple of months but if you need help and rest it’s okay to ask for help it doesn’t mean you're weak”Alan said “Daddy, I’m fine”Skye said “Skye if you need to talk, I’m here”Alan said “You're always here for me, Thank you Daddy”Skye said “You're welcome”Alan said Skye left as Edward came by. “You look worry”Edward said “I’m, Skye is ahead toward a breakdown and she will not get help”Alan said “No”Edward said “We have to help her somehow”Alan said “We will”Edward said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay in bed when Lorenzo was by her bed. “Genevieve, Please come back to us, Why are you fade away like this”Lorenzo ask he brush Genevieve hair and Genevieve wake up and look at Lorenzo. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You came back to us”Lorenzo said “What is going on”Genevieve said “You just need to rest that’s all, Do you remember what happened before you came to the hospital”Lorenzo ask as Skye came in. “Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve , You're awake”Skye said she brush Genevieve hair with her fingers. “What is going on”Genevieve ask again. “You just need rest that’s all, Now do you remember anything”Lorenzo ask “No”Genevieve said “Lorenzo go get the doctor”Skye said Lorenzo left. “Genevieve, I’m so glad you're back, You really don’t remember anything”Skye said “No, The baby”Genevieve ask she was getting upset. “The baby is fine, Dr Kelly is motor the baby”Skye said “Thank god, I can’t lose this baby”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Dr Drake and Lorenzo came back in the room.. “Genevieve I’m glad you're awake, I need to look at you”Dr Drake said “What happened to me”Genevieve ask “You were in a comatose state, Do you remember anything you saw”Dr Drake ask “No”Genevieve said

“Oh this is so great”Skye said “Yes it is, Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m fine”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment