Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 22” (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~Skye and Lorenzo were their so happy that Genevieve was wake. “Did you call my husband”Genevieve ask “We will, I’m glad you're okay,”Skye said “Thanks Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “I’m now”Skye said she touch Genevieve hair. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Just happy”Skye said 

In the hallway~Alan and Rae were talking, “I think Skye is head toward a breakdown”Alan said “No this isn’t good, But Skye has been thought a lot this couple of months”Rae said “Yes, I just pray Skye doesn’t drink”Alan said “Me either, How is Genevieve”Rae ask “Good, Genevieve wake up”Alan said “That’s great, Maybe it will help Skye after all”Rae said as Skye came by. “Mother, Daddy what is going on”Skye ask “We our just talking about you, Skye You need to deal with loose Lila Rae, You can talk to me if you want but talk to someone”Rae said “Mother, I’m dealing with losing Lila Rae, Just fine, I don’t want to talk about it”Skye said “Have you and Lorenzo talk about it together and grieve for Lila Rae”Rae ask “The other day we did it was nice”Skye said “Good, You can’t ignore the pain”Rae said “I know”Skye said “Skye, We our here for you”Alan said “I know, I love you both for that”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was awake in bed and Lorenzo was their. “Daddy, What is going on with Mother”Genevieve ask “What do you mean”Lorenzo ask “Mother just seems off”Genevieve said “Skye was just worry about you, We all were”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said he came by and kiss Genevieve on the lips. “I would like to be alone with my wife”Alexander said “Fine, Genevieve don’t overdo it”Lorenzo said “I will not”Genevieve said Lorenzo left. “Oh Genevieve, I’m glad you're okay, I love you”Alexander said he did love Genevieve but was still hurt from the past. “I love you to, How is Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve ask “His fine”Alexander said as Dr Kelly came in. “Dr Kelly, Is the baby okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, The baby is fine”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, Can I get out of here”Genevieve ask “Tomorrow “Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Yes thank you”Alexander said “You need to take it easy”Dr Kelly said “I will”Genevieve said Dr Kelly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment