Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 23 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Lorenzo came into the hallway to fine Skye looking at the babies in the nursery. “Skye”Lorenzo said “That baby over their looks like our Lila Rae”Skye said she point to the baby, “Yes , She does but it’s not our Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “No it’s not”Skye said Skye turn around and look at Lorenzo. “Skye, Now that Genevieve is fine andSkylar isn’t going to lose the children and our son is fine, It’s time you take care of yourself, I think you just need to take a vacation”Lorenzo said “By myself”Skye ask “No, Just us where we can grieve for Lila Rae together, What do you say”Lorenzo ask “I like that, I will plan our trip”Skye said “Good, Anywhere you want to go”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips.

IN the hallway~ Alan was sitting on the couch as Monica came by. “Alan, I heard that Genevieve wake up that’s great”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said “What is it”Monica ask “I’m worry about Skye, I think she head toward a breakdown”Alan said “No, We will help Skye”Monica said She took Alan hand. “Thank you, I wish I could bring Lila Rae back to Skye”Alan said “Me too”Monica said as Skye and Lorenzo came by holding hands. “Skye, Are you okay”Alan ask “Yes, Genevieve is awake and Lorenzo and I are going to plan a trip together”Skye said “You are”Alan ask “Yes, Let’s go home and plan it”Skye said her phone rang. “I need to take this”Skye said and went to take the phone call. “Lorenzo, Skye doesn’t need a trip, What she needs is help”Alan said “I just thought this may help Skye, Us healing together, You mayn’t like me but I have always put my wife first I been a great husband to Skye, I never cheat on Skye”Lorenzo said “That’s true, I just never like you're choice in work”Alan said “I know”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, A vacation isn’t what Skye needs”Monica said “I just”Lorenzo said “I know”Monica said as Skye came by. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Yes”Alan said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At Genevieve room~Genevieve and Alexander were talking. “Now when you get out of here I think it’s best if you stay away from stress”Alexander said “I agree, I can’t lose this baby”Genevieve said “I know, Me either”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment