Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 24 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was upstairs in Lila Rae old room and packing some of Lila Rae belongs that she still had in the bedroom and then look at the bed at the same spot that Lila Rae died in and lay on that spot and cried for her daughter. “Oh Lila Rae, Come back to me”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and look at Skye. “Skye”Lorenzo said he lay by Skye. “Lila Rae died in this bed on this spot”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We can’t go on vacation, Not yet”Skye said”Why not”Lorenzo ask “I know that something is going on with me, I need help”Skye said “You just need to rest”Lorenzo said “No I need to see Dr Collins about losing Lila Rae”Skye said “Are you sure”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Then after we heal we can go on vacation”Skye said “Yes, Do you want me to go with Dr Collins too”Lorenzo ask “Yes, We need to do this together”Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said Lorenzo help Skye out of the bed. “Skye , Do you remember what you try to do last night”Lorenzo ask “I wasn’t trying to kill myself, I just fell asleep in the tube, That’s all”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “I sure go check on the twins and Luis”Skye said “Luis is out”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said

At Kelly’s~ Luis and Lucas were having lunch together. “So what do you do”Lucas ask “I use to work with my father but now, I need to figure that out”Luis said “Yes”Lucas said “So did you always wanted to be a doctor”Luis ask “Kind of yes,, But my father was a doctor one of the best one and it’s hard to fill his shoe”Lucas said “I get that, I always look up to my father”Luis said “Yes, I guess all sons do”Lucas said “Yes”Luis said “So you're name after you're uncle too”Lucas ask “It’s a long story of how I got his name, He stole me from my parents”Luis said “Oh I’m sorry”Lucas said “Thank you”Luis said as Skylar came in. “Luis, What is going on”Skylar ask “Lucas, This is my sister Skylar, Dr Lucas Jones”Luis said “Nice to meet you”Skylar said “You too, You're Dr Webber ex-wife”Lucas ask “Yes”Skylar said “Well it’s nice to meet you”Lucas said “Nice to meet you to, I’m on my way to see Genevieve she awake”Skylar said “I heard”Luis said

At Lorenzo warehouse~ Lorenzo was meeting Edward their. “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “You're going to divorce Skye or I will tell Skye what you did to Jax, and I know you will not kill me, Because either way Skye will divorce you”Edward said “What do you think I did to Jax”Lorenzo ask “You cause a plane crash and now Ja is burn and fighting for his life and Josslyn too”Edward said “Do you have any proof”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do. You have till the end of the week to divorce Skye”Edward said “I will not leave Skye, Skye can’t handle this too, She have a hard time without Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “That’s why you need to do this”Edward said “I don’t think so old man so do whatever you think you need to do”Lorenzo said Edward left.

No comments:

Post a Comment