Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and for always part 3 ch 33 (Skyelo)




At The Riverfront hotel~ AJ and Michael and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Bobbie and Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas and Emily and Luis and Lucas and Ricardo and Edward came in. “Father, Mother I want to meet my boyfriend Dr Lucas Jones”Luis said “I’m happy for both of you”Skye said “Thank you Mother’ Luis said “So you're dating my son”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Lucas said “Father”Luis said “It’s going to take some time to get use to it”Lorenzo said

“Wow, It looks like Luis and Lucas are a couple”Tracy said “Leave my son alone”Bobbie said

Edward went up to make a toast. “I want to make a toast to the new hotel the Quartermaine Riverfront hotel, I know both my grandsons Michael and AJ will make this into a great hotel, Us Quartermaine are back on top and We will be together soon, There is some members missing but not for long”Edward said

“What does Father mean by that”Alan ask “I don’t know”Tracy said as Ned and Alexis came in. “Ned”Tracy said and cried. “Alexis”Nikolas said “Yes, Mother I’m alive”Ned said “How”Tracy ask

“Ned and Alexis are alive”Skye ask “Yeah I guess so”Lorenzo said he was scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment