Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 34 (Skyelo)~ “Downfall of Alcazar”



At The Riverfront hotel~ Everyone was so in shock that Ned and Alexis just walk back in town. “I beat everyone is wonder how Ned and Alexis died and came back, Well I know how! Edward yelled “We know to”Ned said “Yes the person who try to kill us is right in this hotel”Alexis said “Oh No “Genevieve said “Ned, Alexis, I’m glad you're both here but I need my husband, We just lose Lila Rae, She died of cancer”Skye said “Skye I’m sorry, You know I love you and Lila Rae too but we lose years of our life become of you're husband! Ned yelled “I didn’t have anything to do with whatever happened to you”Lorenzo said “We were kidnapped all this time”Alexis said “By whom”Nikolas said “We don’t know we never saw the person we had to finally push out and thanks to Edward we our free and I will find the truth”Alexis said “Why did you both go to London anyway”Skye ask “We went to look for Jax”Alexis said “Did you find him with his new love”Skye ask “Jax didn’t leave you Skye and the twins, That’s not like him to just leave his children he only left become he was forced to”Alexis said “Where is Jax”Skye ask as Jax came in. “Jax”Skye said he touch Skye hair. “I’m sorry, I been gone for a while”Jax said “It’s okay, I’m glad you're here, What happened to you”Skye ask “Josslyn and I were in a plane crash and we were burn all over our bodies”Jax said “Is Josslyn okay”Skye ask “No, My baby didn’t make it, Skye you're husband did it”Jax said Skye look at Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, Did you do all this,Why”Skye ask “Skye I love you, I have always put you and our family first”Lorenzo said “Just do the right thing here”Skye said “Daddy, Don’t say anything”Genevieve said “So now you're Lorenzo lawyer”Skye ask “Yes , If Daddy needs me”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Even you can’t save you're father, His going away, I will make sure of that”Alexis said as Ric and John came in.

“Alexis”Ric said “Yes, I’m alive, I want you to arrest Lorenzo for kidnapped Ned and I, And cause a plane crash that made Jax and Josslyn body burn and Josslyn died from it”Alexis said “You have a right to remain silent”John said as he arrest Lorenzo. “No”Skylar said “This isn’t good”Genevieve said

Skye went outside she wasn’t sure what to do when Ricardo came by. “Skye”Ricardo said “If Lorenzo did this I hate it but he can’t go to jail, Lorenzo will be killed”Skye said “I will handle it”Ricardo said as he was looking at Skye. “Thank you”Skye said “You're so beautiful “Ricardo said they share a kiss. “Oh Ricardo, I love my husband”Skye said “I know, But if you need anything , I’m here for you”Ricardo said “Thank you”Skye said she went back inside. “Skye, I want to see Laurel and John”Jax said “Of course, Jax I thought you were not coming back, I was worry the twins would not have you”Skye said “I’m here now”Jax said “Yes, You are, I’m so sorry about Josslyn, I know what you're going thought we just lose Lila Rae to cancer”Skye said “I’m sorry”Jax said “Thank you, Can we talk about this tomorrow”Skye said “Sure”Jax said he left as Genevieve came by. “Mother, I’m going to help Daddy”Genevieve said “Good, We can’t let you're father to go jail, I need him”Skye said “I know you do mother’ Genevieve said “I do love you”Skye said “I love you too”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment