Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 35 (Skyelo) “The Gatekeeper”


At The Quartermaine~Ned and Edward and Tracy were their. “Ned, I’m so glad you're back”Tracy said “Me too Mother,Grandfather so you fake you're death”Ned ask “Yes, It’s a long story”Edward said “I’m so happy that both Daddy and you are alive, Thank you Daddy for bring my son home”Tracy said “You're welcome, I’m glad to see you happy again”Edward said “Me too”Tracy said

At the police station~Lorenzo was being question by John as Genevieve came in.”I need to talk to my client”Genevieve said “We our talking”John said “Now”Genevieve said John left. “Genevieve, I need you to make you're magic and get me out of here, I need to be with you're mother, She losing her mind”Lorenzo said “Did you do all of this”Genevieve ask She look at Lorenzo as he just give her a look. “OH Daddy”Genevieve said “Please Princess”Lorenzo said “For Mother”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You may have to stay in jail just till morning”Genevieve said “As long as it’s just that”Lorenzo said “I will go talk to my family”Genevieve said and left.

At Genevieve/Alexander~ Nikolas and Alexander were their with Alexis, “Alexis, I’m so glad you're okay, I sure of not give up on you”Nikolas said “Nikolas, It’s not you're fault, I’m just glad to be home”Alexis said “The jet will pick up Kristina and Molly who were in the city”Alexander said “Thank you, I’m so sorry about Bianca”Alexis said “Thanks you, It’s good to have you home, Was Helena the person who kidnapped you”Alexander ask “Yes, She and Lorenzo team up”Alexis said “We will stop Helena”Nikolas said “Yes and my father in law, It’s time Lorenzo go down”Alexander said

At The Quartermaine~ Ned was pour a drink when Genevieve came in. “Ned, Can we talk”Genevieve ask “Sure”Ned said “Ned, I’m glad that you're alive I ‘m, But Daddy can’t go to jail, My mother is ahead toward a breakdown, Losing Lila Rae was hard on her, Please Ned, I know you love this family and like to take care of us , You're the Quartermaine Gatekeeper”Genevieve said “Yes I’m and it looks like you're the gatekeeper for you're family, I’m sorry about Lila Rae , I’m but I can’t help Lorenzo”Ned said “What about for Mother, I know Mother has done some things but she needs Daddy”Genevieve said “You're mother is strong, She going to be okay”Ned said “Ned”Genevieve said “I’m sorry Genevieve, You're fight a lost cause”Ned said “No I’m not”Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment